Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellway77

they are the cutest i applaud you for takin special care of them .. and i am so glad to hear that they made it this far.. and hopefully many more.. congrat to ZAK-n-WHEEZIE.... and to you...

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
:wave: Thank-you SoCalBeardie and ellway77! :D

Well Zak-n-Wheezie have only gained 2 grams sense their last Doctors visit. They were 308 grams in March they are now 310. They seemed to slow down on growning. They are still just alittle over 16-1/2 inches long.

Barbara

P.S. Ms. Piggy is weighing in at 684 grams the Doctor couldn't use the scale that he normally weighs beardies on. :lol:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
fresnowitte":c93c0 said:
P.S. Ms. Piggy is weighing in at 684 grams the Doctor couldn't use the scale that he normally weighs beardies on. :lol:

Wow She really is living up to her name isnt she :lol: Your such a good mommy :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I invited our daughter Jill and grandchildren to visit Zak-n-Wheezie via this site sense they live all the way in Florida. So this post is for Brendon, Alexis & Brianna, and baby Jamaya too.

:wave: Hi from grandma & grandpa, Zak-n-Wheezie, and all of the rest of the dragons.
Love ya!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I just have to share this with everyone! :D
Yesterday I got this in the mail! :love5:

PicturecomesbacktousfromOR001.jpg

It's a letter from an elderly man that we seen at Cinco d Mayo day in Clovis, Ca. USA

How sweet is that? :love5:

Barbara
EDIT
Oh Yeah! 7 days and counting down until their birthday. :blob8: :blob8:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
This am was the first time I had ever seen Dragon Tales. I saw it was on and because of your Zak-n-Weezie, I decided to watch it. I enjoyed it, at 49 years old, I enjoyed a kids show. It seems to be a good family quality show.

halicouple

Oh, I just love them Barbara! I'm so happy for you!

Funny thing, Eazy D (our dragon) was born on June 15, 2007 too! We share b-days!! W000

Bryan and I got to stop by Barbara and Franks house today (to bring some treats for their beardies), and we got to see the lovely zach and weezie. They are truly amazing. I think they are awesome (barbara and frank are pretty cool too). :D

I love how dedicated they both are to their dragons. They are definately the best beardie mama and pop that I have ever seen.

:headbang: Barbara and Frank.....You rock..... :headbang:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Okay Prisma! :wink:
I blame my new addiction on you!
I've not posted to much the last few days because I'm now addicted to the
ARTS AND CRAFTS STORE! :laughing6: :help: :laughing6:

Just wait till my husband finds out how much of the grocery money
I spent there this week. :silent: Huh Oh!

Anyway I've been experimenting with the T-shirt transfers, not sure I like them. I'll post a couple of pic's later.
I don't have time right now, because I'm stuck on making key chains. :roll: :mrgreen:

I was looking at the paper weight stuff and thinking they might be kinda costly for shipping.

In between all of this I'm trying to fit Z&W for their Birthday hats, not as easy as I thought. :lol:
An I have to do all of this while my youngest son (Richard) is in summer school so he doesn't get jealious.
Wouldn't want him to think that I care more about Z&W than him. :laughing6:

Barbara

P.S. beardie parents I still watch Dragon Tales! I think that it is a real cute and colorful cartoon at 47.

Prisma

Juvie Member
fresnowitte":3ebec said:
Okay Prisma!
I blame my new addiction on you!
I've not posted to much the last few days because I'm now addicted to the
ARTS AND CRAFTS STORE!
:laughing6: :blob5: :laughing6: :blob8: :laughing6:
I suppose I ought to be sorry, but I'm not! :D Fun, isn't it?!
I can hardly wait to see what you're up to!
I'm stuck on making key chains.
I want one of those!
I've been experimenting with the T-shirt transfers, not sure I like them.
Dollars to donuts you're way too critical of yourself. But if you want some help, I'd be happy to lend a hand. But judging from all the awesome sig artwork here, and your large fan club, I might have to wrestle someone for the job. :D
In between all of this I'm trying to fit Z&W for their Birthday hats
Awwwww! I can't wait to see them. :love5: :laughing6:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Ok I was experimenting this morning. My husband Frank an I want to wear Z&W shirts to the Anahiem Show.
His sucks, mines cool! :wink:
I guess I'll be making him another one. :oops: Good thing I was just experimenting! :lol:

Here's mine!

100_3764.jpg

Frank use to work with someone that does silkscreening. He's going to find out what it would take to get him to do some for us.

Ok I'm back to working on birthday hats and keychains! :wave: Later!

Barbara

Prisma

Juvie Member
That's WONDERFUL!!!
You did a great job! That transferred really well onto the black! You'll have to get some photos of the show, featuring you and hubby, and Z&W of course!

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
2 days till the big BDAY!
We of course expect all kinds of birthday pics of Z&W! (and your son too, so he wont be jealous! :wink: )

ok Barbara.........

who do I have to bribe to get one of those? I want one of zach and weezie.

cept... I want a white one.

Heck... Ill even buy and hand deliver the tshirt....

Can you tell Im beggin???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom