Zoo Med Hiding Hut Resins - What size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydesGirl

Sub-Adult Member
I have a regular wood half-log and I'd say it's about the size of the Extra-Large shown there. That seems to do the trick.

mudskipper

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ClydesGirl":1wpuqkbm said:
I have a regular wood half-log and I'd say it's about the size of the Extra-Large shown there. That seems to do the trick.

Does Bert bask on it during the day and sleep in it at night? :blob5:

How do you like justin.tv? Does it cost any money to have a webcam? The app on my iPhone is $5. I'm away at my boyfriend's a couple of nights a week. I would like to be able to see my bearded dragon and see if he's ok.

ClydesGirl

Sub-Adult Member
Bert climbs up on top of it when he's hanging out on the cool side of his viv. He's not slept inside it yet. He sleeps behind his basking rock most nights. I've only ever seen him go right through it, in one end and out the other. He's never hung out inside there.

Jess

Extreme Poster
I have the giant one for Dudley. It's the only hide I've ever found that he can fit in. :roll:

ClydesGirl

Sub-Adult Member
Sorry, I just realized I didn't answer your questions about justin.tv and my web cam. The site is completely free to create an account and stream on. You'll need another application running on your PC that "feeds" the web stream to justin.tv. We use Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder, which is free to download off the Adobe site. Basically, when you set up your justin.tv account, it will give you a connection string that you need to enter into that software and then the software will output your feed to the justin.tv site. I hope that makes some kind of sense! So the software and justin.tv are free, but you'll need a webcam hooked up to a PC that's on 24/7 to run it.

mudskipper

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I do have an extra laptop that I don't use. :) Can you make it private or with a password so not just anyone can see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom