Zoo-Med Basking Bulb Burning Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there everyone! Oddly enough, I have had to replace my light bulb twice this week. My first bulb burned out, but I had that since August, when I first got her. The second bulb I got burned out after only two days, and it was a zoo-med basking bulb. Here's a link for it: http://www.petmountain.com/product/reptile-incandescent-bulbs/11442-504972/zoo-med-reptile-uva-basking-spot-lamp.html?utm_source=gcs&utm_term=11442-504972

I originally got a 100 watt but I exchanged it for a 150 watt and had to pay $2.17 for the difference between the two. I'm hoping this one won't burn out after two days, but you never know.
Has anyone else had this problem with the Zoo-Med bulbs?

bdalton

Sub-Adult Member
I had that problem with a zilla basking light before, as soon as i turned it on it blew up. I called zilla and they said it was a defective bulb and sent me 3 new ones no charge. Zoo med has good customer service so thy may do someyhing similar. :) worth a try at least!

ColoradoRiverRafter

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Forgot to mention that I picket it up at a local p** s****. :shock:
Wasn't my absolute proudest moment, but it was an emergency. The new bulb is doing fine and Jessica is really enjoying it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom