Zinger *Death* (NOT Zinger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Zinger has been fat and happy. My life has been very hectic, sad, and stressful. I don't want to vent on my first few days back though so I'll stop at that! I have been posting on here using a Zune so I havent been able to catch up with everyone else. How has everything been on here?

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Hey Haley! Missed seeing you on here! Sorry that things are so busy and stressful for you now.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Jiffy":2jlhclol said:
Hey Haley! Missed seeing you on here! Sorry that things are so busy and stressful for you now.

Thank you.

I do have a funny story about zinger.

I had some bell peppers that I had chopped. There were some blackberries on top; which zinger has had several times before. After placing his food into his tank, zinger began hissing and puffing. After about an hour, I figured it out......
ZINGER IS AFRAID OF BLACKBERRIES!!! :shock:

My crazy baby...I love him so much. :lol:

-Haley

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Well hello Haley! We've missed you around here!
Glad to hear Zinger is doing well. Sorry to hear that he is afraid of blackberries... poor little guy! :(
Are you out of school now for the summer?

haleygirl272":264bok67 said:
How has everything been on here?
I'm not on here as much as I used to be, but everything is fine around here.
Gina got a new beardie. Her name is Digi and she was the last of Barb's babies from Tiggs & Blaze.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":3ec1qk6c said:
Well hello Haley! We've missed you around here!
Glad to hear Zinger is doing well. Sorry to hear that he is afraid of blackberries... poor little guy! :(
Are you out of school now for the summer?

haleygirl272":3ec1qk6c said:
How has everything been on here?
I'm not on here as much as I used to be, but everything is fine around here.
Gina got a new beardie. Her name is Digi and she was the last of Barb's babies from Tiggs & Blaze.

Yep, I'm outta school. And Gina FINALLY got her baby. :) :roll:
That was inevitable! I'm glad it finally happened!!! :mrgreen:
-Haley

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Zinger is going to have a new brother or sister!!!!

I found a good breeder about 45 minutes away selling sandfire/Orange citrus bearded dragons for $35 or $25 for two. I decided to get Zigner a new little brother or sister!!!! ANDD on an even higher note:

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY ZINGER!!!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

On June 25, we celebrated the big boy's 2nd birthday!!! I love that boy. :D

-Haley

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Jasper's Mom":xgpy4oxv said:
Happy 2nd Birthday Zinger! And congrats on the new baby Haley... we'll be waiting for pictures! :mrgreen:

Zinger and I both say thank you! I need to take pictures anyway, the breeder wants to make sure I have a good setup before she sells me a baby. :)

I am going to Illinois for a week tomorrow and will be coming back to go look at the babies and pick one. She has 3 week olds right now and has 11 getting ready to hatch. So, I will be taking pictures today.

-Haley

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Zinger and I share a birthday?! Woohoo! Happy belated 2nd birthday!

Haley, have a great time in Illinois. And an early congrats on getting a little sister or brother for Zinger.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Happy 2nd Birthday, Zinger!

Haley, that is awesome that you are getting another beardie. I bet you are so excited :blob8:
We definitely want to hear all about the baby when you get back from Illinois. Hope you have a great trip!

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone! Illinois is great! Feels good to be back home. Making a lot of new friends but missing Zinger.

The baby I am most likely getting is a cross between a Sandfire and Orange citrus. GORGEOUS! :love10: :love5:
One breeder once told me that Sandfires aren't a good type of bearded dragon because of all the inbreeding done to them. The breeder I want to get the baby from seems very knowledgable and the babies seem healthy. Even so, I don't want to get a bearded dragon with issues as a baby. I learned my lesson from the first bearded dragon I got. He passed away three days after purchasing him! RIP Peakin. :(

Anyway, don't worry. I told the breeder I would need to see the establishment before getting a beardie from her. When I said this, she replied,
"OH OF COURSE!! You never, EVER get a beardie before seeing the setup. They require lighting, you have that right? Oh! And vitamins...and...did you do research?! Oh...You have one? Tell him I said happy birthday! Can I see his setup!? Oh, okay good..."

Anyway, tell me what you think about the Sandifre Citrus x. I'll tell Zinger you all said happy brithday when I get home! I have been talking to my mom and reminding her on how to take care of him, how to test his bathwater, what powders on what days, bedtime and wake up time, his favorite blankie, etc. etc. haha.

Have an awesome day everyone!
-Haley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom