Zil's adventures (new pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always Zil wants to get past the baby gates that we have up. I don't want to let her past, because she heads straight for the fridge...which would be all sorts of bad things if she got underneath. She contantly runs over to the gate, and has even tried to squeeze her head through the holes. I've discovered that she is very stubborn lol. Last night she tried a new tactic!
DSCF7158.jpg

DSCF7159.jpg

I think this is the "poor me" look:
DSCF7163.jpg

So after all the exercise she got trying to get through the baby gate, she decided she was tired and found an awesome spot to sleep :love5: I felt totally loved when she came over and snuggled against my leg.
DSCF7174.jpg

DSCF7182.jpg

MomOf2Kiddos

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ya know, the stinker actually made it THROUGH one of the baby gates that has a square mesh instead of the diamond pattern (from the pics above) I was floored that her fat belly fit thru, I have no idea how she did it! But that's why I follow her around when she's loose lol I guess we are gonna have to put something solid in front of them like a piece of poster board.

MomOf2Kiddos

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok tonight's adventure just melted my heart. That's my wedding photo she's climbing on.

DSCF7250b.jpg

I love you Mommy, goodnight! :love5:

DSCF7251b.jpg

MomOf2Kiddos

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
It was awesome, she had a death grip on the frame lol :laughhard: I had to kinda pry her off. I just love her to pieces!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeenaD11
Top Bottom