Zilla Power strips with timers in them

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
The title pretty much says it all... I saw some powerstrips at Petsmart that had timers built into them. Has anyone used these? They seem great because the timers I purchased you can't use a 3 prong plug with and most of my heat things are 3 prong.

Thoughts? Good / bad??

I'm getting ready to go out of town for 10 days and I would really like to have something that really works for the 4 tanks I have.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
My boyfriend and I both use timers with our tanks. They are recommended because they give your beardie a schedule. I bought a $6 walmart timer and a $3 powerstrip (also walmart). They work great! I would guess the Zilla ones are quite a bit more than $9, so you might want to go to walmart instead.
Sara

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I have timers already from Walmart - looking for something that is a bit easier to use when you have multiple tanks

helix321

I've tried these and found the digital one to be of very poor quality - I certainly wouldn't reccomend one of the digital ones (I've had 3 fail on me) I have a mechanical one on our smaller enclosure now that has worked well for 3+ years, so no complaint with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom