Zil the explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zil is new, just came to live here on Friday, anyhow his strange background is in my intro post. Today I brought him out of his cage and I decided to let him down on the living room floor. I wish I had my camera, I will have to remember to grab it for next time! After cautiously walking around, he took off like a lizard on a mission. He was very attracted to my kids toybox, perhaps the bright red color or maybe because it's tall compared to him and looks like a cave...I dunno but he wanted in. I didn't let him, of course lol. Eventually he was just scampering, it looked so funny because he had his legs extended and so he looked very tall with a fat body. I let him play for 20 minutes, at one point he crawled up my leg and climbed up to rest on my arm :mrgreen: I had a moment of "aww, he does like me!" I just wanted to share. I really didn't expect he would be so open to interaction, this soon at least.

Puff2011

I looked back to read the story of Zil. He's a cutie. Glad to hear that he's a happy dragon and likes to come out and play :D I can't believe the oven mit... It's not a komodo dragon. :roll:

MomOf2Kiddos

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
:love5: Last night I wrapped Zil in a towel and put her on my chest and she fell asleep! So I left her there for about an hour and when I put her back in her cage she opened one eye to look at me and then went back to sleep. My first beardie burrito was a success!

DSCF6981.jpg

MomOf2Kiddos

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Tonight I let Zil down to roam the living room after I got the kids to bed. After about 10 minutes, she wandered into a corner and decided it was bed time.

ZilCorner.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom