Zeusy got First Place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, we decided to go to petco for the reptile rally. We brought Zeusy there, and everyone was saying how colorful and orange he was. Funny, I thought he wasn't that colorful since I adopted him in November. I loved him nonetheless. No other people showed up, so he won 1st place in the beauty contest by default. I just thought that was pretty interesting, because he really DID impress people, and there were other beardies for sale in the store.

Here's the picture!
f1mvxf.gif

He was SOo0o0o0o0o docile, it was crazy... I am SO proud of him.
Let me hear stories where you are proud of your little boy or girl!

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
That's so cute, your little guy wooing everyone there. I'm sure he would have won, even if there were a dozen other reptiles there. Beardies are charmers!

Teddy is always hamming it up, no matter where we are. Aside from bathtime and sleepytime, do you know where he's showing his brightest happy colors? At the vet! And he's so well behaved, never fusses, never wriggles, even gives free poo samples. :roll:

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Hahaha, that is great!! Real beauty will win even if there are 100 contestants! :love5:
Congrats Zeusy! ;)

Ziggy got a 3rd place at one animal beauty contest too, but that one wasn't a reptile contest, it was for all animals, so as usual first two places went to cat and a dog :cry:
But I was so proud of her :love5: My little baby, aww! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom