Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Thanks for the Barb update, Deb. let her know Lil Squirt has laid eggs a couple of times, she got hormonal yesterday when Rosie was awake, went around behind Rosie to attack her but Bill saw her and was behind her to pick her up before she was able to attack Rosie. She tried again but he picked up her leash and she was running in the air trying her best. She's only that way when she's hormonal. She is still a bit stubborn. One time (late last summer - early fall) my husband was holding Lil Squirt and I was holding Rosie and standing behind him (he was sitting) She looked up at me, offended that I was holding Rosie and not her - it was like "wait a minute, why are you holding her and not me?"

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Your two girls are so funny, Lori, they remind me of my boys, always after each other :lol: I will tell her when I talk to her, just not sure when that will be but will keep you updated.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
TheDragonKeepers":1m6o3tf3 said:
If Barbara takes paypal, I'm happy to send across a couple of dollars; big fans of Z'n'W over here :0
Oh shoot, I have once again forgotten to send out a card for Barbara with some $ in it.
Thanks for the reminder. Going to write it out now, before I forget again.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I haven't had a chance to call her but I think Tuesday is her day off, so when I get back from the physio, I'll try her again. Thanks for that Gina, she'll appreciate it.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm sorry, I have a sick dragon and haven't had a minute to call Barbara. Now that Imp has been to the vet and we've figured out what's wrong with him, I'll try calling her on Tuesday, which is when I think her day off is. I can't on Monday, I"ll be working.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
No worries Deb, take your time and get Imp feeling better. That is your biggest priority right now and you have to take care of yourself too.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I heard about it last night, so sad. :( Barb must be having a hard time dealing with it. They had the best home with her & certainly outlived a lot of 1 headed beardies. I believe they were going to be 9 yrs old next month.

R.I.P. Zak-n-Wheezie We will miss you

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Barb,

I am so sorry about Zak-n-Wheezie, that is too bad. :cry:
They had a terrific life with you, no shame in that at all! You did such a wonderful job with them but am so sorry for your loss.

Tracie

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I heard about it, too, last night. So sad and yes they would have been 9 years old in June. I tried to reach Barbara last night, but her phone is NIS. So sent a message to her son to see if he'll let her know. I wanted to let her know that alot of people would be sad to hear about our favourite two headed dragon(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom