Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Thank you so much for updating us on Barbara! It's wonderful to know that Wheezie and Zak are still hanging on. Hope the others are ok as well.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'll be at my sister's for the next two days, so will try to reach her later in the week. I'll keep you all posted :D

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Great! I was afraid it was something bad. Can't wait to hear more. We all miss Barb and her family.
say hello for us here in Tennessee.
Sandy H. :mrgreen:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Well, back at my sister's. Got to the hospital, got the boot on my left leg, went to go to my place and highway was closed east & west. So instead of being in traffic for another 2-3 hours, we backtracked to my sister's was there in 15 min, so I'll updated when I talk to Barbara later this week. She knew there was a possibility I wouldn't be home until today...

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
So I finally talked to Barbara! She's doing well, still having some financial issues and her computer has broken down completely. She wanted to let everyone know she's doing well. I meant to get on here earlier, but my Leo (my oldest beardie, he was 9 yrs old) got very sick and he passed away on Wednesday. So just realized I never added the good news about talking to Barbara. I'm going to be calling her again in about a week.

So she wanted to let everyone know that Zak-n-Wheezie are doing great and they'll be 9 years old in June, amazing that they're still running around! I was so glad to hear that. Her other dragons are doing well but some are getting older, which is inevitable. So I'll update more when I talk to her next. Any messages, let me know, I'll get notifications from here and let her know, k?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Amazed that they've done so well, a real testament to her great care. No doubt good genetics playing a part as well. This [ these ] dragon is a real legend. :)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
They are and I was thrilled to hear they were as active as they've always been. I wish I had pictures of them, though.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Thank you for updating us on how Barbara and her scaley babies are doing.
I, too, wish that I could see new photos of Wheezie and Zak, and of course, everyone else.

The next time you speak with Barb, be sure to tell her that I said hello, wish her well, and miss her lots.

(darn it, I keep forgetting to send out that card [Deb will know what I'm talking about])

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Thanks so much Deb for the update on Barb and her babies. Amazing that Zak-n-Wheezie will be 9 yrs old! Pictures of them would be awesome, we all miss them so much.

Please tell Barb I said hello too and always thinking about her. :love5: Hope that the whole family is doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom