Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

dociledragons

Juvie Member
Goonie":1t4ty3u5 said:
dociledragons":1t4ty3u5 said:
I sure this has already been asked but, Does Zak-n-Wheezie have a facebook account?
No, but Barbara does.

By the way, your avatar still drives me nuts ;)

I haven't been on here in years. But, getting back into the reptile world. I love my avatar

Barbara They really need there own FB account. Just saying :) I was interested in recent pictures of them. Also, Am I correct in believing they are 6 years old now.

Eadig

Juvie Member
Hey Barb, my friend just pulled a picture of Z&W as a baby off the interwebs and I thought I should stop in and say hey! how're the kids doing?

It's been a long time since we all first met here and learned so much.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Barbara,

I hope you are back soon! :D
I have been meaning to come into your thread but get side tracked.
Zak-n-Wheezie are doing great, I am so happy they are doing so well. Congratulations on your new job, too that is super!

Tracie

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Well I just talked to Barbara. It's been months because I couldn't contact her through an old # I had, but her son contacted me through Facebook & gave me a # that worked. She was away for the weekend so we couldn't talk long but she wanted me to tell everyone how much she misses everyone! She said Z&W are still hanging in, haven't changed. She's still working but on her own now, even though she still has 3 grown kids living with her, plus 3 grandkids. That hasn't changed. Not sure which other dragons she has, but if I'm home I"ll be calling her on Monday & will get totally caught up on what's up in her life. She wanted me to send out hugs to everyone!!!!

I'm hoping her computer still works so she can get online, but she's not sure. Will find out Monday, though. Will keep you all updated!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Great that you spoke to her. Really miss that lady. She sure sounds quite busy, don't know how she does it.

Awesome that Z & W are still doing well. Really miss hearing about them. Sure hope her computer is working so she can stop by.

Thanks for the update Deb.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I figured people would be notified. I'll keep you updated on Z&W, Barbara and her other dragons when I talk to her this week. She sent hugs to everyone, too :love5:

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Thanks for the update. I was wondering how she's been. Also great to hear that Zak-n-Wheezie are still hanging in there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom