Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightwind

I'm new to the forum, thanks so much for sharing your incredible journey with your babies! Draco & I truly hope you will get many years together with your babies. And thank you so much for giving them the chance at a long happy life, you obviously love them or they wouldn't be thriving.

Shiva

Hatchling Member
Love your video! The lumpiness is interesting, the curvature of the spine. Have you ever seen the 2 girls that are conjoined each has control over one side of their body. they must be 18 or 19 now. They also have the curvature of the spine.
It appears each dragon has control over one side.
Love to follow them, love what you wrote at the end too.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
They don't look a gram over 390 :wink: Seriously, they look great. I hardly noticed the extra crookedness and lumpiness.

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Shiva":1he9g0w3 said:
Love your video! The lumpiness is interesting, the curvature of the spine. Have you ever seen the 2 girls that are conjoined each has control over one side of their body. they must be 18 or 19 now. They also have the curvature of the spine.
It appears each dragon has control over one side.
Love to follow them, love what you wrote at the end too.

I thought that was interesting too! How they work together like that, so neat! :D

Here's a link to the girls you are talking about, they are almost 22 now. Oh, and Brittany is engaged! D:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abigail_and_Brittany_Hensel

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
fresnowitte":1xcht2zj said:
All the males with the exception of Checkers in this house are going berserk at this very moment...and Tiggs isn't even up yet. :shock: :lol:
Correction all beardies are up with the exception of Lola...whom is being a stubborn little brat...she's awake just not coming out of her comfy hide. :lol:

Yes Lori you were right...that was the reason for the crazed little sideways look of theirs. :lol:

Thank-you Christine! :D :wink:

Thank-you Nightwind and Draco! :D
I'm glad you enjoyed reading up on the boys and their journey's. :)
Also welcome to the site! :D

Thank-you Shiva & AchiKat! :D
I have read a lot about Brittany and Abigal Hensel. They are now 21 y/o and will be 22 y/o on March 7th.
Amazing that both of them say they would never dream of being separated even if it were possible.
How awesome is that? :love5:
They have adapted to life quite well. They are an inspiration. :mrgreen:

Yes, Zak controls his lung and limbs/side of body and Wheezie his.
The boys tend to do a lot of push me~pull you type movements rather than working together like Abigail & Brittany, but they manage.
However when both are thinking the same thing their movements are much different..then they tend to work quite well together. :shock:

Thank-you Gina! The boys say thanks for the compliment. :laughing6:

*** Okay :( , I think I should let my friends and followers here know that I maybe loosing my Internet for a short while, but if so I will be back soon...I promise! :wink:

It's been really tight and looks like it may get tougher before better. :banghead:
So to keep everyone fed and healthy I may have to do without a few other things for a minute until work picks back up.
(Not to worry this too will pass!)

However if anyone would like to say a little prayer for work for Frank or cold weather so that the heater calls will start coming in I would greatly appreciate it. See with the mild winter we are having along with this sucky economy means that no one is spending money they do not absolutely have to...so if you can stay warm enough by just throwing on another blanket, why pay to have someone fix your heater??? :(

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
** Okay , I think I should let my friends and followers here know that I maybe loosing my Internet for a short while, but if so I will be back soon...I promise!

It's been really tight and looks like it may get tougher before better.
So to keep everyone fed and healthy I may have to do without a few other things for a minute until work picks back up.
(Not to worry this too will pass!)

However if anyone would like to say a little prayer for work for Frank or cold weather so that the heater calls will start coming in I would greatly appreciate it. See with the mild winter we are having along with this sucky economy means that no one is spending money they do not absolutely have to...so if you can stay warm enough by just throwing on another blanket, why pay to have someone fix your heater???
Barbara
Sorry to hear that you and Frank are going through this, yes, it will pass very soon. If you'd like us to pray for snow, we can do that, anything for you and Frank. Is there any way that you could break into houses and steal their blankets so that they get cold and need repairs?

Take care and keep your chin up.

comingsoon.gif

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Were holding u to that promise :) I hope to have u back sooner than later. I'm definitely a follower and would like to think friend some day. Sending out prayers for things to get better.
Carrie

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Me, too, I'm hoping the cold weather we had last week is now on it's way to you. Stealing blankets :mrgreen: what a good idea :D Hang in there Barbara & Frank, it's got to get better for you guys soon. You know we're all going to pray for bad weather in your area, right!
Hugs 'n snuggles.
Deb

Lauram63110

Juvie Member
The video of Zak -n-Wheezie was cute. I loved how the first one didn't want any water until he saw his brother drink it. Then, yes! water is a great idea! Just like a pair of kids!
I am in St Louis, MO and Dr Dan Wentz is our vet too. He is simply the greatest guy and has helped us out so very much! Kudos to Dr. Dan!
If MY Dr was half as concerned about me as Dr Dan is about Lizzy, I might go see him more often! Seriously. Dr Dan is a saint

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Diane, Carrie, Deb, and Lauram63110! :)
All you positive energy, thoughts, and prayers can only help. :wink:

Lauram...you are very lucky to have him as a vet. I'm envious! :mrgreen: :wink:
I absolutely adore Dr. Dan. I wish he was closer...I only get to see him once a year when he goes to the NARBC in Anaheim. I usually have a list of questions and concerns to ask him about. He has been a big help to us even though he's quite far away.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
ACK! :shock: I can't imagine life around here without you and your dragon family. (Frank and the Kids too) :mrgreen: If you have a laptop you can go use it at the library. Ours has free wi-fi. Heck Wendy's and McDonalds has wi-fi! :D Welcome to the 21st century.

Sandy H :mrgreen:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I"m still here :) ...and it only looks like there might be a small lapse if any. :) ...but we will see. :wink:

I have to thank all of my friends that sent prayers and positive energy this way....it's working! :D
With the financial issues not so much with weather issues. :lol:
And not a moment to soon...everyone is up and hungry.
We were 65* here yesterday...tell me again that it's not Spring... :roll: :lol:

Sandy I do not have a lap top... don't really like them, but now I'm starting to think that's a mind set I need to get over. :lol:

DragonsNDoodles

Juvie Member
fresnowitte":2x9awlxj said:
Hormonal male beardies can be so sad... :( ...you find yourself feeling sorry for them. :( Awww! :(

Isn't it funny how we feel bad for hormonal male beardies, but hormonal male humans get no empathy at all? :lol:

jjh1

Juvie Member
Deb I am praying for cold weather for you heck you can have some of ours.

Striker Athena are up but not really eating well Athena isnt she doesnt seem interested in food.

Striker he only wants hornworms ack they are expensive and he turns his nose up at supers little bugger.

Miss Cleo decided its her time to brumate she is 10 months old and comes up for 1 day and then sleeps for 2 days maybe its a growth spirt happening.

Twiggy is getting bigger and eating on her own she loves veggies has a wicked viv as well she was 6g when I got her yesterday and this is in 2 weeks she is 22g.

my other pets are doing great and now I am thinking about rescuing a hedgehog or hubby is buyng me one for anni or val day, I am not to sure yet.

My Crested is doing great and is a girl and I have another one coming from the breeder so all is pretty good.
Back to work for me after 3 weeks vacation.

Huggers to you and the fam

Joanne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom