Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Barb, my husband wanted to watch the Chipmunks today... LOL! I wouldnt let him - too busy with Phoebe, Huff and Travis. Huff has cut his tongue :? Poor boy! But he wont let me see - already nearly took my fingers off LOL!

Hope you had a lovely time with Aiden :D

Talk soon!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Sorry about not getting back with any pic's Lori...you all know me??? :lol:

Congratulations Joanne on the new Waterdragon. :D I will have to go to fb and check out pic's of Sprite...right? :)

Ouchy! Sorry Christina to hear that Huff hurt his widdle tongue. :( And that he nearly bit you. Yikes!

Well the other day the boys decided to make an appearance hungry and thirsty they were. :)
But the real reason they came out was Wheezie needed me to lend a finger to rub on. Poor baby!

This is what the view has been when I look into their viv...
DSC09489.jpg

If I'm lucky I might see something like this....
DSC09494.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

Though surprisingly the other day I seen this... :shock:
DSC00208.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

With a closer look I seen Wheezie needed some help...something to rub on... :lol:
DSC00211.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

Cool it's a peel away bib.... :laughing6:
DSC00218.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

Needless to say they were only up for a couple of hours. :(

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Awww, poor shedding Wheezie. But even more poor sad for Zak for being dragged out of their hide.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
It almost looks like Zak is saying "all better now, Wheezie?" It's almost like he understands why he was dragged out of their sleepy hide and wasn't upset with Zak at all. Very cute and adorable!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Wheezie drug Zak out again yesterday to finish up shedding the other side of his head and for some water...no food or poop though.
They are off back sleeping again deep in their hide. :)

Thought I had better mention that I'm have computer issues AGAIN!!!! I do not understand why my signal is always so freakin' weak! :banghead: :evil: We are considering a switch in online providers.... :dontknow:
So if you don't see me around for a minute this is most likely why. :(

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
It's frustrating, Barbara. I understand your frustration. We live in an area where we have three choices, we can go with a dial-up, which means I can't use Carbonite (an online backup for your hard drive files, easy to use) or a satellite internet or what we use now, Qwest (oh, yes, it's not Qwest anymore it's Century link). The satellite tends to run about $70 to $80, too expensive. Century link is getting expensive as we were paying (and probably will again) about $80 for both the home phone # and our high speed internet, until we complained and they dropped the internet for a while.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Are you using a wireless connection? How old is the modem? Maybe all you need is to upgrade to a newer and faster one.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Yes, Lori it is very frustrating! :banghead:
We have about the same options here. Satelite, wireless, or dial-up... :(

Gina that is what we are wondering too...an upgrade! It's been 2 years this month so we are eligible for one. BTW...yes we are AT&T wireless...internet and family phone package. :roll:

Well, boys are still sleeping, but I have Gus, Checkers, Itty Bitty, Flame, and Piggy up today. :blob8:
Which I find odd considering it's dark and foggy out. :roll:
Oh, I know they know that Thanksgiving is near and that pumpkin pie smells are about to hit the air. :lol:

Just in case I can't make it back online I'd like to take the time to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
Happy T-Day, Barb, Zak & Wheezie. And gang! Here's hoping you solve your Internet woes, and legal trolls.

It's getting close to turkey time, indeed! The leaves are turning, the ground is wet, and all our dragons are sleeping (or pretending to). My little goober was out for a week, then yesterday DH calls: "Teddy is up, and he's BLACK." Oh, snap! I had him run out and get some greens, then take Teddy out for some snuggles. That did it. :D He's now perched on his stuffed lemur, basking.

Silly dragons!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family, Barbara. I hope things get better for you. How is the court thing with Aiden going? I haven't heard anything about it since the 'accident' that broke his arm.

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Great pics. Sorry I don't post much, but I wanted to say thanks for the updates. :D

fresnowitte":2pb9rbra said:
Sorry about not getting back with any pic's Lori...you all know me??? :lol:

Congratulations Joanne on the new Waterdragon. :D I will have to go to fb and check out pic's of Sprite...right? :)

Ouchy! Sorry Christina to hear that Huff hurt his widdle tongue. :( And that he nearly bit you. Yikes!

Well the other day the boys decided to make an appearance hungry and thirsty they were. :)
But the real reason they came out was Wheezie needed me to lend a finger to rub on. Poor baby!

This is what the view has been when I look into their viv...
DSC09489.jpg

If I'm lucky I might see something like this....
DSC09494.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

Though surprisingly the other day I seen this... :shock:
DSC00208.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

With a closer look I seen Wheezie needed some help...something to rub on... :lol:
DSC00211.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

Cool it's a peel away bib.... :laughing6:
DSC00218.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

Needless to say they were only up for a couple of hours. :(

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Not only is Zak understanding about being dragged out of their hide, the 1st pic of Wheezie's face "can you help me, Mom?" and the last pic "Thanks for the help, Mom, ok Zak, back to bed :D "
Hugs 'n snuggles,
Deb

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
They are soo wonderful, aren't they Deb? After 4.5 years they are working together much better. It's all because of Barbara, she's an awesome beardie mom.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I agree Lori, if it wasn't for Barbara, Zak-n-Wheezie wouldn't be here. She's a super dragon-mom, that's for sure!
Hugs \n snuggles, everyone, hope the Thanksgiving day was what you wanted!
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom