Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

supertrisha

Juvie Member
Beezer25":2yisbgv4 said:
Wow that is a great video, I'd love to be be able to see them one day.

If you ever get the chance to meet the critters (and Barb, of course!) DO IT!!! To make a long story short, I flew cross country to meet my husband's family for the first time and they live in the same city as Barb! Highlight of my vaca? Not meeting the inlaws, but meeting the boys! (shhhh don't tell... the family doesn't need to know, right?)

supertrisha

Juvie Member
jjh1":1ut5240f said:
HI Barb
I just love those pics especially the guy in the wheel chair I am going back to work in the hospital and I am thinking of taking my beardies in with me to meet my patients I think that they would just love it.

Yours are so tame my female and male are both doing alot better that way as well and since its been so sunny her except for today I have been taking them outside.

Thanks for always posting and updating everyone on the cuties

Joanne

My mom works at a nursing home/residential facility for long term care and I have taken Dragon a few times... most of the ladies are appalled by my "little aligator" (no joke!) but lots of them are very curious :)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
At least they're curious, maybe Dragon will become a dragon aide. Little alligator, that's so funny. I call our crew my dinosaurs to people who don't know they're beardies.
Barb, I'm just heading over to Diane's thread, you've heard about Sabrina? Dawn was kind enough to put an entry there.
Hugs 'n snuggles

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Trish....LMAO...highlight to your vacation. LOL

Yes Deb I do know about Sabrina I got a PM last night. :cry: :cry: :cry:
For those of you that don't know Diane's precious Sabrina's health has been declining for several months...Diane and Paul had to make a very difficult and unselfish decision to do what is best for Sabrina. If you are not familiar with her thread here's the link viewtopic.php?f=49&t=117172&start=1830

momenmahe

Ethelia":avoaufzv said:
Oh dear. I really think Im spending too much time on here.
Last night I dreamt that you gave me zak n wheezie to look after, but you also gave me two other twoheaded dragons that you had been keeping "secret". I had to go on holiday and pack them in special beardie Moving Boxes and try to keep them out of sight of my family.
The smallest of the two-headed babies split apart and turned into two babies.
I paniced that you wouldnt believe me and that I was trying to steal your zak n wheesielet.
I woke up in a cold sweat.
Thanks Ethelia for your post. I am wonder about transportation of boxes! Moving Boxes is an significant factor when we need to deliver our boxes, packing, blanket, from a substantial distance to a new location. It is necessary to hire a shipping service to bring our boxes. Because, it is impractical for someone to move these to 3,000 miles.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
birthday_balloons.gif
Happy 4th Birthday Boys!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Happy
4.gif
th Birthday, Z&W!

4.gif

Keep up the wonderful care of Z&W, Barb. It is because of you that the "Boys" are celebrating their 4th birthday. :wink: :D

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
8a767f126652cfe8802ff030a1788c25.gif

IMG_0604.jpg

hugs.gif

Wow, it's hard to believe that Zak-n-Wheezie are 4 years old! Barb, you are such a great beardie slave and you are amazing! We can't thank you enough for sharing their lives with us. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syddersspams
Top Bottom