Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Barbara,
I just got caught up on some reading. I haven't been around much lately.......... The boys are gorgeous as usual and I am still amazed when I see pics.But then again I am still amazed by my 2 normal babies everyday. I couldn't understand when I first came here researching beardies,how anyone could love lizards so much.How silly I was.....I love my 2 and little Freckles more and more everyday.Thanks for all your inspiration.
Much love,
Sara

Barbara, I have been lurking on this site for a little while now. I have not posted anything yet, but have talked with Dawn via e-mail. She is absolutely wonderful and has agreed to make a snuggie for my beardie (Winsten) and my puppy (Dakota). I just wanted to tell you that I have spent the last week reading this thread and am absolutely in love with the boys. They are just precious and so adorable! True miracles and I love seeing their smiling faces! I am in love with bearded dragons and have learned so much just reading through your thread. You are a wonderful person, thank you so much for sharing their life with us!!

:blob5: :blob8:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Sara long time no see...I've not been around alot either due to grandson(2y/o need I say more?) and the Holidays. Hope that your Holidays are filled with lots of love and joy sweetie. Give some snuggles to those babies and hugs to the family. Sara you are telling all this to someone that did not like reptiles nor could see them in the manner I do today.
So I so understand what you mean. :) :wink:

Thank-you very much Holly for your kind words and compliments! :D
It's my pleasure to share the boys with beardie lovers...those who really understand their amazingness. :wink:
You an are gonna just love your blankies. :headbang:
Oh! Duh! Welcome to the site! :D

reptilemaster":2ji5st6n said:
Is it just me or are their beards black alot! do they not like eachother?
No it is not just you...their beards are black more often than not. This is true. First lets look at it like this...what we know about beardies is that they are solitary creatures and that once they have reached the stage in life where they have become territorial should never be housed together due to the dominancy issues and stress. And don't forget 2 males should never ever be placed together after this stage in life unless you are prepared for injuries. So with that being said, "No they probably if given the choice do/would not like one another"...however they have this amazingness way about them that they have learned to cohabitate with one another. See to me this is more amazing...more of a miracle than being 2-headed 1-bodied.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Barbara, you know that you helped with the learning they required to become that. BTW: aren't they almost 3.5 years old now? That is soo amazing and wouldn't have happened with out your help.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Lori! Yes without someone to work with them the way I have they most likely would not have developed the way they have. Without the hard and vigorious work to keep things equal and even, I'm almost sure there'd have been a dominate head. Thank-you for recognition on my part, but without them being what an who they are I wouldn't have had any sucess. :love5:

Yes they will be 3.5 years in 10 days. :cry: That's not "very sad" those are happy tears. :wink: I would have never even imagined. Even though I've believed in them from the beginning I didn't think they would survive as long as they have. I love my miracles! :)

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you BKRsBeardie! :) And Happy Holiday's to you. :)

All my beardies except Ms. Tiggs have been up all week or nearly(oddly it's been sunny an in the mid 60's all week :shock: not complaining :D ). The boys however went back to nap yesterday....they are still sleeping today so I don't think they will be getting up today. If they aren't up in a day or two I'll be waking them for some water. I'll try and remember to snap a few pic's. :wink:

HHHappyHoliday.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom