Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Awww! Would you look at those sweet little faces! :love5:
Barb, I imagine it must be pretty amazing to wake up to those two every morning. :mrgreen:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I have to agree about this picture! When I have had the chance to talk with them, Wheezie VERY quietly whispers that he'd like to talk with me alone, but he can't, because Zak is always right there, trying to listen in!

It really does seem that way...Wheezie likes to snuggle in very close and Zak is a bit rambunctous...Wheezie is very mellow would snuggle all day if you...or should I say Zak would let him. Zak on the other hand would rather go black beard and head bob the rest the beardies in the house. They are an odd couple. Could you imagine having a room mate for over 3 years that is so opposite from yourself...let alone stuck to you? Eh Gads!

They are very amazing in how they make it work.

Thanks Dawn! It really really is amazing.... :love5:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":37ddgpit said:
Wow! Thanks, but you know I come here every day! :lol:
thnutlooseonkeyboardSHOUTBOX.gif

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
I looked at the first picture and thought to myself "wow,they both have clean faces!" BUT then I got to the second picture and LMBO :lol: :lol:
They are so handsome :mrgreen: I love the "compromise" picture :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Now you see the real reason they have dirty faces all the time...because I'm such a messy feeder. :lol:

Psst... I'm uploading Mr.T pics to PB right now.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Finally caught up again, well with this thread anyway! :lol: Love the first pict in this batch. Wheezie is giving Zac such a stink eye.

Sandy H

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Sorry, I would rather be here. I have been dealing with the in laws all summer. :shock: :banghead:
I am going to weigh my girls in a few and post up dates. Will try to arguee with PB, but no promises there! :banghead:

Still not caught up with the babies thread. I think I'm 10 pages back there! :shock: At least I know where everyone has been lately, :mrgreen:

Sandy H

merricktardis

Absolutley fantastic, im glad you have put in the time and effort to look after zak - n - wheezie, i hope all goes well.
good luck and god speed :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom