Original Poster
Thank-you very much merricktardis! :D
BTW...Hello and Welcome to the Site! :D

Hey Sandy good luck with Photobucket! :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
sabs":1twc7vmr said:
Hey I got the new ripleys book and zak n weezie was in there :)
It's out already?! I thought it wasn't going to be published until September.
Cool, off to the bookstore after work I go.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
gulfbrzdawn":3mvg0fnj said:
Awww! Would you look at those sweet little faces! :love5:
Barb, I imagine it must be pretty amazing to wake up to those two every morning. :mrgreen:
"Amazing" doesn't seem to be befitting enough a word... they truly are miraculous, and we cannot thank u enough for sharing them with us.

We were talking with fellow campers about our 4m and Carlye mentioned ZnW ... well, I whipped out my Droid, showed them my babies pics, then a pic of ZnW ... they couldn't believe they were real, thought we were spoofing them

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
sabs":3121jjy8 said:
Hey I got the new ripleys book and zak n weezie was in there :)
Wow I wasn't expecting that for a few more weeks like Gina...heck now I need to run out a buy one too.

I'm back everyone...I'll explain my week later now I'm exhausted. Aiden doesn't feel well an is being a cling-on. ARG!!!

Give me a few days to catch back up an I'll post some new pic's of the boys. :)

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
YaY! The Ripley's book is out! :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:
I wonder if Barne's & Noble will have it? Since they are going out of business, maybe it will be half price :roll:
Barb, take your time posting pics. You've had a long week and people will understand. :wink:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Barb, I got your txt msgs last night but it was late and I didn't want to disturb you by replying.

I'm sorry you had such an exhausting week. You should be named mom/grandma of the year for all that you're involved with.
Take your time in posting updates. We're not going anywhere :wink:

Oh, by the way, big hugs to Bender :love5:

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
For the purpose of making Barbara laugh,
puppytoes72":3fmfwvrs said:
((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
And ((((((((((((((((((((MORE BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

How many hugs can we send tonight? :laughing6:

Can we HIJACK Barbara's threads
with a HUGATHON??????

:love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
smiley5856.gif

smiley4668.gif

smiley1237.gif

smiley-hug008.gif

smiley-hug002.gif

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MORE HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MORE HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom