Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
fresnowitte":2mmmivee said:
Yep! :mrgreen:
Monday! :D
Monday Zak-n-Wheezie turn 3 and my youngest son Richard turns 14. :)

I thought so, because Foster will be 3 on Wednesday. I knew theirs was right near his. And then Waffle and Checkers birthdays are very close together. (Waffles is April 2nd)

So unless you have one with a birthday of August 1st, Brady is the only one left out of the little party! :lol:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Nope no crickets for them...they haven't had them bugs since they were very small. However I have grown up a few thousand silkies and they should be just about eating size by then. :wink: Wheezie loves them but hasn't had any since last year.

I'll have to try not to miss Foster's Birthday again. :roll: :oops: :lol:

Um? August 1st? Not as of yet. :lol: Itty Bitty is July 21st a week before so Brady's not really left out of the party. :wink:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Jiffy":kdlitia5 said:
So unless you have one with a birthday of August 1st, Brady is the only one left out of the little party! :lol:
Brady can have a birthday party with Digi -- right Barbara?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Yep! They are doing good especially since I switched to the Reptisun. :D
They spend alot more time basking which means they are more active and have better appetites. :D
Before with the MVB I would be lucky to get a few hours at a time now they will bask most of the day. It's 4pm here and they are just now are moving to the cool end. :D Before I'd have already fought with them several times to get in their basking time. Needless to say and very happy to announce we haven't had anymore episodes with the food getting lodged since we readjusted their lighting. :mrgreen: It was about 8" away from them we lowered it to 6" and they are benefiting much better from it. Not sure if that's just a coincidence or what. :dontknow: But everything else in their behavior says they are liking it much better.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I can't believe I got unsubscribed again, so had to review the last 10 pages. Just loved the video of the slurry feeding, reminds me of feeding Sweetie, got all over the place! Sounds like they were pleased to get their salads back & cutting everything up smaller was a good idea. The pics of them sleeping are sure cute, our dragons tend to slow down in rainy & windy weather, too, which lately is almost every day, except for Leo, he jumps around all the time.

Wow, can't belive time has gone so fast that Z&W's birthday is already Monday. Moving sure blurred the last two weeks. At least we're down to the last of the boxes & finding places to put things :roll:

I'll be checking out your site on Monday, for sure.

HUGS
Deb

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I'm glad you got everything moved to the new place Deb...now I hope you the best of luck finding places to put everything. :wink: Sorry about all your rain. :(

Yeah time flies.

foto69man

Hatchling Member
fresnowitte":2t2i3wd7 said:
Actually foto69man Reptile Magazine had their chance...their loss. :roll:

I've not seen the new issue is it Bert and Ernie? Jamie of Valley Dragons? Or Prehistoric pets?
Now I must go find one...

The beardie is owned by Cindy Ward...named Happy and Sleepy. Sound familar?

A quote from the article:

"I can't help but wonder how long I'll have my babies. I did find a website that said the longest living two-headed beardie on record was nin months old. I have had mine longer than that." She must never have been here...lol :mrgreen:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Actually this is a set I've not heard of...hmmm or maybe I have heard of. I tried to do a google search to find info on them and came up with nothing. I'll have to look some more...I like making contact with other owners of such little creatures.

I had posted a message on a Guinness world record site...I just now found while googling that Cindy had commented there 3 months ago stating Happy and Sleepy are about the same age as the boys. I wonder if this is the 2-headed beardies that one of the members HYPORollo from South Florida had told me about last October?

I'm gonna try to make contact and see if she will come and share them.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Okay so the other computer is up and running still has a few things that need tweaking but.....
:blob8: I'm able to post pic's again. :blob8:

Oh before I forget I had to temporarily use one of my other email addresses as I'm not able to access my gmail so if you are one of the members that normally email me please check my profile page for the address I'm using for the moment. If you send me one to my gmail I'm not gonna get it for now. :(

Okay how about a few pic's...

Zak enjoying a hornworm....as you can see they already have enjoyed some baby food. :lol:
300.jpg

If it don't get all over your face...
302.jpg

What I see here is the boys thinking about that cool end...
325.jpg

An I think it's Wheezie that wants to go there...
326.jpg

Zak appears to want to go to the salad dish....
329.jpg

Or not! I see salad flying....
330.jpg

Hurry Zak before she catches us...
333.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom