Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I hope they'll be letting you know if/when the boys will be on TV again.
Hmmm, given their popularity and high demand to be 'advertised' (I know, bad choice of words, but I can't seem to think straight right now -- having a major hot flash episode), maybe you should sign on as their manager and have appearance contracts for them :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I'm not positive :roll: ...it was a crazy weekend and very busy :lol: , but usually you do not have to sign a release form just for a youtube video or something like that. I signed a release for Ripley's to put them in the book, but you can't put a video in a book :roll: so that can't be it. An I have read one of their friends on fb talk about how they are suppose to be airing some footage from the Anaheim show just not sure when. If they are on TV it's okay if we miss it the first time...one of us is bound to see it and tell everyone. Then we can wait for the rerun which if you recall we got to see the Weird, True, and Freaky several times. :lol:

Sorry about the "mentalpause" Gina. :( I feel for you... so not fun. :banghead:

I don't really get many hot flashes, night sweats, or the psychotic mood swings anymore. I'm actually starting to feel human again rather than some psychotic monster out of a horror flick. :lol:

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
hey, sooo not fair! I have spent the last few days (while sick) not being sure if these were the fever talking? Or hotflashes getting the best of me... mentalpause sux

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Damn this is the first time I can remember ever being glad I was older than someone. :lol:
I'm so glad that it is almost over and that I'm not dying like I originally thought. :lol:

Hang in there girls mentalpause is one hell of a ride. :wink:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Barb, since you and Dawn started the "mental pause" discussion, I would like to know what to look forward to. I am 52, never had children (unfortunately, not my choice) and I still have that time of month every month, it's just slower than it was 10 years ago. Anyway, I've started having hot flashes sometimes, not all the time, I wake up at 2am, my husband it cold or chilly and I'm kicking the covers off then 20 to 30 (or so) minutes later I'm pulling the covers up. From what my boss said that can last for 10 years. I would like to know if I will go postal like you all have (jk). I would like to warn my wonderful husband so he will not freak out soo bad.

Thanks, all

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
They have been pretty sleepy, but I would like to submit a calendar pic of them. So if I am going to do that, I'd best get busy, right? :lol:
I don't think I will be submitting all my beardies this year...maybe the boys and my newest additions. To many of my crew are ready to go down.

Bill run while you can! :lol: That's what Frank would tell him. It is different for everyone. I had 6 kids so mine started earlier than most people. It wasn't that bad but I did think I was dying for awhile. I really was a biyatch too at times couldn't stand myself. An I gained so much weight I wanted to dye. Things are now 7 years later starting to feel normal again.
An yes I have to date lost 55 lbs. :blob8: Watch your thyroid during these mentalpause times I found vitamins to be very helpful.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
beardie parents":3co2wpqr said:
Thanks, Barb. I get grouchy when I'm tired but I'll warn him. I'm soo thankful for him and we are made for each other.
Lori, Frank has been such a trooper through these past 7 years. If I were him I'd have left. :lol: Grouchy is putting it mildly. :lol:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I'll have him read those portions about mentalpause. I can't ask my mother how she dealt with it as she had her gaull bladder out when I was in HS. She was 44 or 45. That was 35 or 36 years ago ans she turned 80 in July so she might have been 43. I don't remember. Anyway, she never had any "that time" after that so she never went through it. Both of my grandmother have been gone, one for 33 years the other for 22 years.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
(sorry Brandon, we'll be over this li'l interruption soon!) I am only 45 and mine has been leading up to the MP for about 4 years or so ~ but, I've had 3 births, and I've got endometriosis. So I am looking forward to no more "monthly"!

Lori, sometimes the bodily changes leading up to it can be 1 year, sometimes 5 years, sometimes more... once you stop bleeding, start the clock! 12 months after you last period, technically you've made it thru.

I found this stuff called Revival that is really expensive as all get-out, and someone near me on FreeCycle was giving it away. Its a soy-based shake mix that helps with the night sweats & hot flashes. It is really helping, its great mixed with the strawberry-kiwi JuicyJuice (and a few fresh berries, of course). I am dreading running out of it. I was never one to turn nasty during my it-that-shall-not-be-named... so I'm not getting the mean chick persona, although I do have a little shorter fuse than I've ever had...

Everyone is different, tho ~ and you know, Barbara, MP or not, Frank wouldn't have been gone long LOL

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh its Ok don't mind me! :mrgreen:

Maybe I should be reading too so I know what to expect from my wife one day :?

-Brandon

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
claudiusx":18g6n3mu said:
Oh its Ok don't mind me! :mrgreen: Maybe I should be reading too so I know what to expect from my wife one day :?

-Brandon
ROFLMBO ~ yup, yup, yup... you'll be the go-to-guy for questions from your buddies! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom