Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

AchiKat

Juvie Member
fresnowitte":2cptxruw said:
I wonder if Zak will still be a week a head of Wheezie in brumating and coming out of brumation?

That's so odd that they are on different times like that. :eek: Not in a bad way, just...interesting! :D

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
AchiKat":180v48nd said:
fresnowitte":180v48nd said:
I wonder if Zak will still be a week a head of Wheezie in brumating and coming out of brumation?

That's so odd that they are on different times like that. :eek: Not in a bad way, just...interesting! :D

Actually, to me isn't odd because you have two different beardies with the same body.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
AchiKat to be expected though since all beardies are different. :lol:

I have to agree with you Lori. :lol:
There are no 2 beardies in my house that brumate in the same way.

MissT

BD.org Addict
fresnowitte":9r0sfi6o said:
Where the heck have you been lady? How is everything going?

This was an odd year from the beginning...my beardies have been a bit confuse with the different than normal weather this year. Most mine will be down within a week.

However now that we have this simple little hide in play... :roll: ...I wonder if Zak will still be a week a head of Wheezie in brumating and coming out of brumation?

Sandy has been hiding on us all!!!!!!

But there are some great pics of her babies in photo expressions - I was sooooo happy to see them!!

It must be difficult for Wheezie when Zak decides to brumate... and vice versa when Zak decides to wake up!! Not the easiest task having to drag your brothers lazy head around for a week lol!

Phoebe has gone down for the winter - Im totally freaking about it as this is the first time any of my beardies have gone into such a deep state of brumation. She wakes up every few days and spends the day going crazy (spring fever?) then she remembers that she is supposed to be sleeping!!!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
MissT":1quabaa5 said:
Phoebe has gone down for the winter - Im totally freaking about it as this is the first time any of my beardies have gone into such a deep state of brumation. She wakes up every few days and spends the day going crazy (spring fever?) then she remembers that she is supposed to be sleeping!!!

:lol: They always do something to make us laugh! :lol:

jjh1

Juvie Member
fresnowitte":1xg77nmm said:
Thanks Joanne! :)
But.....Wait a minute :roll: ...Wait a minute :roll: ....You are getting the opportunity to meet Deb? I'm sooo jealous! :)
I so love meeting people from this site. :D

Congratulations on the new viv...for Cleo? Right?

Huggers and Snugglers right back attcha! :)

Yepp Barb for Cleo she is getting to be a big girl and she was digging today not to sure why but she was trying to dig through her tiles. She did give up finally lol.
I might have to put a little sand box like I have for Athena in there just so she can play around in it.
Striker is shedding almost done same with Athena and I think they are getting ready to have a long sleep since they have been napping longer now.
Cleo she is shedding again and cant wait for the new viv and to meet Deb thats going to be so cool... Wish you lived closer we could have a beardie party ...

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Ninja...I mean GlueStick :lol: ...I was told on Sunday September 4th that they were all over fb on Saturday. LOL
We had people taking pic's of them and asking do you mind if I post this on my fb? LOL

Thanks for posting that link for me. :D I'd not seen that yet...though I posted there before posting this.

I don't get the Discovery channel, Animal Planet, but they should be on one of the Swamp Brothers episodes if they haven't already.
If anyone sees it please give me the heads up. If you could record it and share it with me I'd so appreciate it. Anyone!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
fresnowitte":3gnem7wg said:
I don't get the Discovery channel, Animal Planet, but they should be on one of the Swamp Brothers episodes if they haven't already.
If anyone sees it please give me the heads up. If you could record it and share it with me I'd so appreciate it. Anyone!

Wait!! What is this about?!!

I tried to catch up best I could but I missed this!!

They are going to be on tv again?@@

I remember setting my alarm to remind me when they would be premiering on that one show on discovery (true and freaky was it? Or something similar to that)

I will definitely try to watch them again if I haven't missed it already.

-Brandon

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Brandon,

I don't know if we have missed it or not...I was told by the Glade Herp Farm people that Robbie Kezsey one of the Swamp Brother's wanted some footage of them...we signed a release form...but I have no other details.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow| Z&W are going to be on TV again, that's awesome. Let me/us know if you hear anything. You'd think you'd be contacted to be advised of when it's going to show. Well done, guys & Barbara!
Talk to you soon,
Love
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom