Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Congrats Z & W on your big debut!!! It was so fun to watch them, and think...hey I know them guys!!! i agree...the whole show should have just been about Zak and Wheezie...then the viewers could have seen for themselves that they each have their own personality. They were wonderful Barbara!!! It's very easy to see how much you love your precious boys!!
Cindy & Puff

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
Congratulations! I was a little disappointed they didn't show them for very long, I was hoping they'd show the interview they did with you..they did, but only clips of it., but it was awesome to see ALL of you. Where was Frank?..LOL.. It's nice to be able to put a face to the person who posts under fresnowitte.:) My kids missed it because they had to go to bed early for school...hopefully Animal Planet will run it again today.

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Great job, Barbara. You and the boys took the whole show :mrgreen:

Did anyone else happen to notice the clip where Zak was trying to look innocent? That was the sweetest face ever.

The only part I didn't like about the show was that the narrator kept saying "But what went wrong?" when leading up to the mutant explaination. UMMMM.... Zak-n-Wheezie are still alive, so absolutely NOTHING went wrong.

Two angels, one body.

Robin

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks everyone for watching with me last night.

Dragonphoenix36 the only place were Frank was in it at all was where he was trying to get Z&W to show their split...you only got to see his hands. :lol: I agree it would be nice to beable to see some of the rest of the interview...it took 3 hours of shooting footage just to get what 4 minutes of air time. But 4 minutes is better than no minutes. :wink:

In that shot of Zak he was thinking. :lol: It was just after that they both charged the camera I think that would have been a better moving segment of them than the struggle to go opposite directions.

I have to be honest and tell everyone that on that day the boys were being pretty mellow. In order to perk them up we had to let them see Ms. Tiggs this is the reason for all the black bearding.

Ms. Tiggs got quite a few flashes on there too. And did you see my handsome Checker's in the background?
Most of the time he was head bobbing the camera man. Checker's likes cameras and thinks everyone should want to take his pic. When we go out with him he will see a camera and strike a pose. He's such a ham. He couldn't understand why they were not paying attention to him. :lol:

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Last night was great. We watched the lizard kings on Nova @ 8 and then Z & W @ 9. They were talking about how smart monitor lizards are on Nova. How they could train them to associate food with an object and how they are curious. Geeze all of us on here know that already (tweezers =food) and it didn't take a laboratory to figure that out. I think they just wanna get paid to play with lizards. LOL And it irks me when they cut to the expert that has never met Z & W for their opinion. Hey, you are a breeder and know more about beardie behavior than she ever will!! Didn't bother to watch the rest of the show after Z & W and I don't think they should be lumped in with other animals who can't survive. They should do a show on so called mutants who live a happy and healthy life! Wonder if Animal Planet will post it on their website to watch like PBS does with NOVA?

AMHaak

Juvie Member
IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!! I am so glad I got to see them. Yes, they did need more air time. I hope they play it again soon because I want to watch it again really really badly.

Give Zak N Wheezie my congrats (when they wake up) on being big stars now!!!!!!!

Also congrats to you for being such a wonderful beardie slave!!!!!!

Suzie22

Hatchling Member
Barbara, me and my hubby and my sons all curled up and watched together. My youngest son (who has Drago) kept saying, "It's coming on, everyone be quiet, SHHHHH" LOL! You were awesome Barbara. Z N W are famous! I am so glad I was able to watch it.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Oh, I am so infuriated that I missed it! :angry5: I planned this! :banghead: I cannot believe that I missed it.

Anyway, congrats Z&W and Barbera and Pugsly and Ms.Tiggs and Pvt.Blaze and Ms.Piggy and everyone else in the house! :blob5:

-Haley

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
dna14":9dcb3 said:
I'm in California. It's showing as 8 here, AZ I think it's 8:43 rite now is that rite? It's 7:43 here...

Barbara?

Just to let you know, until Daylight savings changes, AZ is on the same time as California. When it changes, we will be one hour later.

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
:D
beardie parents":ef9cf said:
dna14":ef9cf said:
I'm in California. It's showing as 8 here, AZ I think it's 8:43 rite now is that rite? It's 7:43 here...

Barbara?

Just to let you know, until Daylight savings changes, AZ is on the same time as California. When it changes, we will be one hour later.

ah... thanks!!!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
dna14":1445a said:
:D
beardie parents":1445a said:
dna14":1445a said:

Barbara?

ah... thanks!!!

You're welcome! I hate daylight savings time. To me, it's a useless waste of time. All I get out of it is the twice yearly task of changing when I watch certain epsiodes. Then we have to figure out when the latest I can call a certain publisher is (I work in a College bookstore) to order a book.

beardieaddict

Sub-Adult Member
yeaaaaa finally we got to see them on tv congrats but i think they should have been number 1 and definatly before a frog that there not even sure existed but o well atleast they were on tv thats so awesome congrats

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
I DVR'd the show and watched it w/ my kids. They both thought is was so neat. You've done a great job with them. We all knew they were stars, but now the whole world knows. I just wish they would have had a longer time slot, like maybe the whole show!

Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom