Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
I'm in California. It's showing as 8 here, AZ I think it's 8:43 rite now is that rite? It's 7:43 here...

Barbara?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Okay I'm breathing now...wheew!
I wasn't able to get Z&W to get up for it darn it...but they will still get a chance to see it.

Wow! I left after the first showing to pick up my son so he'd get home in time to see the second showing....where did all these pages come from. :lol:

Zak-n-Wheezie are comfortably sleeping and have no idea all the fans they have. :)

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
we love Z&W !!!!

MJ is sleeping next to me... Im gettin pissed because she didn't stay up! I want to just shake her and wake her up
(oh trust me.. shes a heavy sleeper)... but im a big talker.. I dont have the heart ... lol. But wake up damn it for Z&W !!!!!!

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
darn it i just missed it im watching it now and just turned it on when they where on number 3 but i saw them when they show all the numbers i want to see them wtf im mad now lol

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
I got it recorded. :D I'm already sending 2 copies out. PM me if you need one.
I'm bummed, I wanted more Z-n-W! I guess I'll have to go back and watch some of Barb's own clips to get more! :D They could have skipped the calf that only lived a month and added that time to Z-n-W's segment. Or better yet, Barb, you said they got a lot of video while they were there- How about a whole 30 min show with just our boys! :D :D That would be great! Who do we write? :lol:

Sandy H :mrgreen:

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
i know all the anilmals i saw were dead wtf they should of just kept the boys up the whole show that way i could of seen them lol is there any way to put the video on the web lol like you tube that would cool but hey ill take a copy and barbara if you have more video i wana see pppppplllllleeeeaaaaassssseeeeee :blob5: :blob5: :blob8: :blob8:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I just got back from our church's prayer meeting. I can now say what I was thinking. Barbara, you were GREAT! Was it Wheezie that was giving what seemed to be a stink eye? I'm sorry, I keep getting dislexic (no I'm not, just sometimes) with which head is which dragon. I did notice that they kept referring to them as one dragon. We all know that there are two dragons in that one body. The way they talked, they didn't believe Barbara that there are two personalities. I don't know how God did it, but he did. I did see them head bobbing, both, one right after another. I also believe I noticed a couple of black beards. They were great! Barbara, did they seem irritated at those people when they were first filmed? I was just wondering at what I thought I saw, a little bit of a stink eye. No one, who really knows beardies, that is could believe they are anything other than two wonderful little guys.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Barbara you were soo great ! i was literally in tears ! Z&W are soo cute !! HUGS !!!!!

Thats it.. MJ & I are definately gonna make that trip to Fresno to meet the boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I'm glad you all got to watch it with me. :D

HYPORollo if you missed Z&W part don't worry they will play the heck out of the Mutants 2 episode you watch. :wink:

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
I watched it twice already!!! And I also have 4 reminders set so I can see it plenty more times!!! I just cant get enough ether!!! Great job!!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom