You would not survive with Swatke...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poisoned1

Gray-bearded Member
None of you Beardie slaves would survive with my bundle of joy, Swatke.

He just went poop for the first time in 1-2 weeks, and not once did I worry.

It was funny because he was more active than usual and climbing around everywhere and glass dancing, I just knew it was coming was it coming before or after I went to work though...hmmm...

Well it came 2 minutes before I left for work and it was a great big one and liquidy.

So I knew he was healthy, hydrated and good to go for another week lol.

P.s. If you dragon does not poop for a while don't think bad things too quickly. This is kind of a lesson, if your dragon is not showing any stress lines and not going black it's a good sign he's healthy. If your dragon looks healthy and can move around properly it won't be impaction. A great sign for impaction is the paralysis of the legs, it's very noticeable. And you know what to feed to know if there should be any cause for worry for impaction.

:)

zimbabwepegasus

Extreme Poster
Oh man, the surest way to get Sinclair to poop is to let him out of his enclosure. Ideal on some difficult to clean, easily stained surface. The couch is really a fav. Surprisingly, he appears to have gotten sick of pooping on me.

LJean

Extreme Poster
I don't worry about daily poo from my adult, but I would from my juvie. :) And Oscar can hold it for a long while because he does not like to go in his viv. When he glass dances, he wants out to not only walk around a bit, but poo somewhere.

Eventide

Hatchling Member
Very true. A lot of us jump to conclusions very quickly.... But these are our babies. I often wonder why parents worry so much about their kids, but I'm starting to understand it now. :p

auntylolo

Extreme Poster
Ha, can beat you easily poisoned! Loki recently kept it in for 4 weeks for no rhyme or reason. I think maybe she's too lazy to push it out :puke:

andras

Hatchling Member
sounds fair to me. maynard never went on a daily basis. Kaida doesn't always either. however, she is young so i keep an extra close eye on her when she decides not to.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Good for Swatke for giving you a huge poop. :mrgreen:

I don't worry when my beardis don't poop for days. I have a couple that don't go often at all.

Checker's goes once a week he saves it for his Saturday car rides never fails. :roll:
Bath him, nope, no poop.. put him in the car...within 2 miles I have to pull over and bag his mess. :puke:

Ms. Piggy only goes every 8-10 days, but she gets real active like you said Swatke was. She will do anything to get out so she doesn't poop in her viv. She has never pooped in her viv sense I rescued her in Dec. 2007.

Now if I had a baby that didn't poop everyday then I'd worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom