You will never believe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I come home. Open the balcony door for no more than 5 minutes. Take a shower. Everything I usually do. Its about 445pm by this time. As per usual I go to feed Armansky. And he's not in there! Mind you, he's about 6 inches. With his heat lamp and uvb light on his mesh top. We, me and my roommate search till about 730pm. Not giving up but taking a break, hoping he follows the heat and his cricket cage, we go have dinner. We turned that apt apart. Moved everything from the stove to looking in drawers,in frustration, and in my case, tears. We come home about 900pm. Start looking again. I had a hunch to look outside on the tree. And low and behold, HE'S THERE! Hanging on for dear life, he's there. Its about 55f outside. But he's okay. Thirsty but okay. I'm so glad I listened to my gut feelings. Its supposed to get below 40f tonight!!

christinarmansky

Original Poster
beardie parents":lk3mwvzv said:
I'm glad you found him. Was he outside his cage? Is that why he ended up outside?

No! His cage is next to the balcony door though. So maybe that's how he got out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom