yellow tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaimaster

Hi guys

A friend of mine recently rescued a beardie that was poorly taken care of, the beardie was kept for three years with a reptiglo 10.0.
My concern is that it has a yellow/ orange tongue and when it eats it's tongue comes out very slowly, it misses it's food and then kinda starts chewing on its on tongue?
Any ideas on this would be greatly appreciated :?

My bearded dragon has a yellow tong and mouth too i just notice it today when he was outside in the backyard basking. He was bright orange from basking so I don't know if the mouth can turn yellow because he turns colors when he baskes.
. Idk what's going on but I'm worry. He has been pooping very little, eating very little and basking very little and been in his cool spot and hide most of the time. We are waiting on the test results from the veterinarian. Its like he is sick but he not. He has a lot of energy and bright colors. I just changed his uvb light yesterday and after that he did poop and ate some greens and today he ate some greens too.

83647-3487335434.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom