yellow fungus?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TipsyTraveler

Hatchling Member
My bearded dragon got this weird discoloration after he shedded, and i think it might be yellow fungus. i really have no idea what yellow fungus does, and what to do about it, but here are some pictures.

here is some on the foot he had amputated at a younger age,

here is some on his neck.

im kind of worried.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Tipsy....the neck area is just showing bright color where it shed, right below you can see distinctly the area that has not shed, so that is just a contrast from an uneven shed. The foot looks like maybe some of the skin didn't come off, so give it some time + that may just shed off. If it would happen to be Y.F., you could get some betadine [ povidone iodine ] from most drug stores, mix it with water until it looks like iced tea and then dab it on those areas with a Q-tip. But right now it doesn't look like anything, but....just keep an eye on the foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom