Yay!! Milestone

Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy I just wanted to share! Norbert broke 100 grams today. :D I can't believe how much he's grown! He's so handsome at 14 weeks. :love5:

This was yesterday...such a fatty. I had some extra crickets so I put them in a little 10 gallon and they were all on that piece of egg carton. He climbed right on it. lol

Side note:
Does anyone else beardie "smile" at the camera? I've noticed that when I go to take a picture of Norbert he'll start gaping when he wasn't right before...its really cute!

Before noticing-

After noticing-

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
congrats!

and no, Mr Dargon does not smile. if he sees the camera he turns his head or closes his mouth. then stares angrily.

LFC

Hatchling Member
aww congrats! I cant wait till my lil munchkin makes it to 100g (we're at 16 atm :p) my guy definitely doesn't smile [yet] still at the stage of giving me the stink eye if i even think about looking over to the cage...

Katie007

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Aw lol I swear sometimes it seems Norbert enjoys having his picture taken. He faces the camera and "smiles" sometimes, its so cute. Especially when he's in a good mood, like yesterday, after he had his first try of watermelon (which he loved!).

And don't worry, I've only had Norbert for almost 2 months now, and he grew SO fast. I weighed him yesterday and he was at 106. He usually gains between 10-15 grams a week, but a couple times he's been closer to 20.

Linkin821

Great job, Mr. Norbert! My babies are only at 11g each! xD They were 9 last weeks, so they're showing some improvement! :blob5: :blob8:

Katie007

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
They grow so fast its incredible! Norbert weighs somewhere around 270 grams now! Sometimes I wish he'd stay a baby a little longer, but its exciting watching him grow. :) He's turning into such a handsome boy. :love5: Any pictures of your babies? I LOVE pictures!

Linkin821

I can't wait until mine grow up! I will miss them being babies, but they're a little too fast for me! And of course I have pictures!

403.jpg

Jase!
391.jpg

Willie!
382.jpg

381.jpg

393.jpg

371.jpg

072feb83.jpg

Katie007

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
The first picture of Jase is SO adorable! And the first picture of them cuddling! :love5:
And Norbert loves climbing on my laptop, sometimes I think he's attracted to the screen light.
He also loves climbing on shoes too!

Linkin821

Thanks so much! Willie especially LOVES my laptop and is on it right now as I type! :lol: They love to watch the mouse move across the screen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom