YAY hatchlings :) Pics posted tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayl55

Juvie Member
YAY Lilly s eggs are hatching exactly 2 months later :) they look beautiful some gorgeous colours! I'll post pics in the evening as I have to go to work in a few minutes...I'm scrambling to get them set up...i wasn't expecting them this early.

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ok hers teh pics :) they look a little darker because I need to get them a warmer bulb ( I'm purchasing it tomorrow)

poking their little heads out
033-1.jpg

my first little guy to hatch :)
043.jpg

group shot
050.jpg

cute little things arent they ?
053.jpg

my favorite little one...hes got such character already !!!
054.jpg

the one that I am worried about :( I think he hatched to early.... Any advise?? I have him separate from the rest...hes breathing but he doesn't move, and I'm scared he is going to rip his sac and bleed out :(
057.jpg

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yea I'm just worried because his yolk sac has soo much blood veins in it ,and the sac is soo huge, and delicate..I've got him in a tub on his own, and I'm keeping him nice and moist o prevent it from drying out and tearing. Some of the others have their yolk sacks too, but nothing like that little one.. Its a shame if he dies, hes soo cute :(

rin0425

Hatchling Member
Do what you can, and if its his time, then so be it...but I think he will be ok...ive seen other posts with pics like him and most seem to survive...they use up the yolk pretty fast...hopefully by thursday itll look pretty normal :)
Keep us updated!!!
Aaron

sparky5969

Hatchling Member
Congrats on the baby's for the little guy that still has the yoke sac is he still in the incubator? If not might be better to just put him on a moist paper towel in the container and leave him in the incubator till he absorbs the yoke and then move him out into a bin. Other than that they are very cute, always luv seeing hatchlings... :blob8:

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
Beautiful babies!! Keep the little one is a cup with lid by himself with moist paper towel (not in water). Do not let the towel dry out. I had one like that and it took him two days before he finally absorbed his sack. He should be fine just do not handle him. Leave him in the incubator till his tummy has fully closed.
Congrats and they all look beautiful. Post some pics of the proud parents. :D

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
UPDATE: the little guy with the HUGE sac (tee hee) is doing great, he has already absorbed all of the blood, and a portion of the yolk. he is also starting to scuttle around and act like a little hatchling...I was just sooo worried because the sac was almost as big as him, and he wasn't moving around ....but al seems well...now I'm just waiting for 6 more to hatch :)

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Proud Parents :)

Lilly :) my sweet heart
_MG_5344.jpg

Tank...the ULTIMATE argresor.mean but a great breeder.
006-1.jpg

I have a feeling the babies are going to be BEAUTIFUL!!!

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie-lets!! :blob8: Congrats!!!!!! Aww, Mommy and Daddy must be so proud... so are you kind of like a grandparent now? :shock:

Gorgeous beardies and adoreable babies!!! I'm so glad the little guy is getting better. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom