WOOT! hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

supernik

:blob5: hey everyone! just got my first dragon a week ago (we call it a he because well, it works for us until we get him checked), he has already made me cry out of fear he commited suicide, and stress about poop! i'll post pictures as soon as i figure that idea out (i have no clue how to do that...well some clue but no img hosting sites set up yet - the man will have to take that on as a honeydo). My sons and I bought my hubby a dragon for his birthday (he's an experienced herp and has had a ton of different herps - including ones that scare the poo out of me *snakes*) we bought him from a family that bought him for their child as a christmas gift, the kept him on some sort of blue sand... from december till when we brought him home in may... our baby Trex, was BLUE when we brought him home! we still havent gotten all the blue off of him but a lot has come off, we changed it out to newsprint as soon as we got home because the poor thing lived in the same smelly sand for that long - they only skimmed it, never changed it. we did get him some sand which our pet people here in town think is best because they have had the least amount of problems with it, its pretty but i really worry about impaction thanks to all the reading i have done on this and another forum, hoping to get some repticarpet or tiles when we upgrade this weekend, he is definately a happy little guy, constantly eyeballing the guinea pig as though he were a meal! thought he hung himself on the digital thermometer the night after we brought him home, turns out, he is just a funny little guy and likes to sleep standing up in the corner, he hasnt done that since so i think it was to get away from the stinky poo smell of the old sand. anyways... really excited to have him become part of our family! we now have...

Trex the dragon, Rupert the guinea pig, KU and Wildcat the hamsters - KU is our only female, Self, Hubby, 2 boys and soon 2 leos that are yet to be named. lovin it!!!

~nik~

supernik

Original Poster
okay I finally figured it out! these are pics of our baby Trex...
this is blue him:
IMG_2377.jpg

here he is looking more natural:
IMG_2385.jpg

here he is going after some nom nom noms
IMG_2370.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom