Wont eat and dubia roach question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob461

Herman is about 7 months old now, and up till a few weeks ago he was a roach eating machine, but now it seems he really only eats maybe 10ish a day total. He used to eat close to 100 a day, up till about 2 weeks ago. I can't figure it out, I got him a new repti-sun his temps are great... we put him in a new tank not to long ago, maybe it has something to do with that, some times I think it is a little to big for him.

My second question is, I ordered some roaches from a supplier I found on this website, and ever since there have been little tiny bugs in the bottom of the bin. I am just curious if they are harmful/what they are?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He might be slowing down and entering brumation. But the switching tanks could be the problem. If it was the tank, the problem should go away in a week or less.

The small insects that came with your dubias I would assume are cleaner insects. Sometimes they are with the colonys. All they do is eat the poo and stuff they shouldn't harm your dubias, but I wouldn't feed them to your dragon.

Could you get a picture of these insects? It would make it easier to identify.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom