Wok blocking sites, need idea on light

Status
Not open for further replies.

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Work here is having a blast blocking me out of sites, sigh, I need to get a new UVB bulb for Digger and I usually order from Illreptile or Pet Mountain, but I cant rememebr and even trying to get on here was a chore, which Reptisun 10 is better? One is zoo med and i think there is another one? Or is my mind clouded again...I need to get him a 36" bulb and I could swear that it wasn't a zoo med, but in the move I lost the box, sigh.

Anyone have an idea which one is better (I can swear there is another company that makes Reptisun)? It has to be the bulb (I don't do coils)And what the prices maybe as the other job blocks out sites too and I won't get home till after 11PM tonight,

Thanks for the help!
Mary

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Mary
sorry they are blocking you. The only reptisun I have seen or ordered is zoo med. I just checked the box of our spare to make sure. I think it was around 19 dollars and
last time i checked my email I think I saw that petmountain is having some kind of a sale. not sure about that one though. Good luck.

The other one you were probably thinking of is reptiglo not reptisun. as far as i know zoomed is the only that makes one actually called repti sun

Blundy

i'm not sure what you're asking exactly =/ butt i know arcadias are meant to be just as good as reptisun.

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thank you all, I believe it was the ZooMed so will be getting him a new Reptisun 10.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom