Winter Babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC0609

So my newest clutch is due around Christmas Day. Just have a few questions.

1) How many to a viv? Previously I have done 5 to a viv, but with this clutch of 30 I was looking at doing maybe 3 to a viv?

2) What size vivs? I'm after some stackable vivs, but I need to know what size, was looking at getting 9 smallish ones, like the ones at pet shops. Obviously I'm not shoving 10 in a single viv though.

3) All my dragons live in my shed, the Dragons Den. This isn't your standard garden shed; it's built out of boat wood, insulated and fully fitted with electric and running water. I have a frost stat heater in there. Will I need to have several heat emitters for these babies or do you think they'll be fine for the winter? Night temperature in the shed is around 57 f with the heater on. The adults all have heat emitters in their vivs as they are large. I'm in the UK so we get somewhat harsh winters.

4) Whats the best meal for the babies? I usually stick to pinheads, but I have a dubia roach colony I can feed from. What about small calci worms?

If any of you have some links to stackable vivs, can you send em over please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom