Hi, This is Wickeds new viv that took me ages to complete lol
I decided to go with a theme, Its The nightmare before christmas :D

BILD0004.jpg

BILD0006.jpg

BILD0012.jpg

BILD0011.jpg

BILD0022.jpg

Gary251

Hey nice setup! where did u get that light fitting btw for your spot lamp? im looking for something like that cuz my bulb just kinda hangs down when it is attched.:(

maddevil

Original Poster
Hi Gary....I'm not sure where you are but I'm in the Uk so I bought it from an online web site. Its a Arcadia Ceramic lamp holder so I should imagine you can get them in many places x

Gary251

Am from Dumfries in Scotland:) yeh found the ceramic holder on the web, im guessing you can just bend the fitting or sumthing to ajust the angle the bulb is facing? cuz in the picture it just shows you it at a 90 degree angle.

Thanks again.

LampHolder%20&%20Bracket.jpg

Gary251

It is 4ft by 18" by 18" so I wanted to angle the fixture to increase the distance from the basking point compared to having the bulb hanging straight which would prob only leave me about what 14" plus his basking surface and the dragon prob just leaving me with 9" gap between bulb and beardie which aint enough.

Thanks!

maddevil

Original Poster
Thanks Waydizzy :D

Gary....what I had to do with the fitting is bend it slightly to give me that angle, just be careful you're not too heavy handed with it.

Gary251

Thanks! when i get paid and get a megaray il try that with the fitting. ALSO i read somewhere, think it was regarding the powersun so im assuming megaray will be the same, something about the bulb must be hanging straight down and not at an angle?? think it shortens the life span of the bulb or something. any problems yet yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom