Why is my beardie white

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Milly,
Her colors are beautiful!!! I have only seen pictres of white dragons,would love to be able to actually see one in person.
Hugs,
Sara
Spyder,
Hugs to you and the rest of our military for all you do!!!!

milly4lyf

Original Poster
sara24354":fb36a said:
Milly,
Her colors are beautiful!!! I have only seen pictres of white dragons,would love to be able to actually see one in person.
Hugs,
Sara
Spyder,

milly would love to meet u, lol.. do u ever get down to reno, thats were we live.

milly4lyf

Original Poster
milly4lyf":9a4fd said:
sara24354":9a4fd said:
Milly,
Hugs,
Sara
Spyder,

milly would love to meet u, lol.. do u ever get down to reno, thats were we live.

love your baby's, sooo cute

spyder79

Extreme Poster
Is the dragon actually white in color?

Where did you get her from?

She could be (granted still cant see the pics Military doesnt like photobucket lol) a hypo snow or a lucistic

milly4lyf

Original Poster
spyder79":f2e5a said:

She could be (granted still cant see the pics Military doesnt like photobucket lol) a hypo snow or a lucistic

ya, she's pretty white, i never heard of those kind of dragon's, very cool to know that, thanks
we got her at petsmart. i don't know were they got her from but she was allready pretty big when we got her. i allways wondered if someone had be4 she went to the petstore because i never seen one that big 4sale in there be4. i don't think she lived her hole life 4sale, she had to have been someones pet be4, she was $175.00 i thought that was alot of money, do they cost more the biger they are.

milly4lyf

Original Poster
milly4lyf":1de6b said:
spyder79":1de6b said:

ya, she's pretty white, i never heard of those kind of dragon's, very cool to know that, thanks
we got her at petsmart. i don't know were they got her from but she was allready pretty big when we got her. i allways wondered if someone had her be4 she went to the petstore because i never seen one that big 4sale in there be4. i don't think she lived her hole life 4sale, she had to have been someones pet be4, she was $175.00 i thought that was alot of money, do they cost more the biger they are.

hello again
i looked up the hypo-snow, she's alot lighter then the picture i saw of one. she's a weird one, lol
don't u just love this sight its so fun

spyder79

Extreme Poster
i think you have a leucistic
look up in google leucistic bearded dragon
looks identical to that beautiful lady

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
milly4lyf":5b868 said:
yes her nails are very clear, thank u so much janie, u are so sweet. i see u alot on here u are so helpful. take care hope to talk again soon, hugs

That is a very beautiful marketed leucistic / white hypomelanistic dragon you have there! I paid $250 for my male marketed leucistic. If you go to georgia bearded dragons website....they have quite a few pictiures of Leucistics and Snows....

The link is to a picture of Zeus, he is the father of my Leucistic male Ash... http://www.georgiabeardeddragons.com/albums/album_image/759934/3646652.htm

milly4lyf

Original Poster
keschete":0d92f said:
milly4lyf":0d92f said:
yes her nails are very clear, thank u so much janie, u are so sweet. i see u alot on here u are so helpful. take care hope to talk again soon, hugs

That is a very beautiful marketed leucistic / white hypomelanistic dragon you have there! I paid $250 for my male marketed leucistic. If you go to georgia bearded dragons website....they have quite a few pictiures of Leucistics and Snows....

The link is to a picture of Zeus, he is the father of my Leucistic male Ash... http://www.georgiabeardeddragons.com/albums/album_image/759934/3646652.htm

THANK U SO MUCH FRIEND, take care

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
You are welcome....you were very lucky indeed to end up with such a stunning dragon from a petshop. You have a very beautiful dragon. Many breeders charge a higher price for the white dragons because it is harder to breed such a light color without having other genetic problems.

Here is a link to an article if you are interested in the genetics of color.

http://www.mbdragons.eu/en/genetica.html

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom