Why is my beardie white

Status
Not open for further replies.

milly4lyf

i was just wondering if anyone might know why are milly is so light colored. i never really thought she was but after seeing pictures of everyones beautiful beardies i see she is, is that normal? sometimes when she is sun bathing she might get just a touch darker but thats it and only for a sec. she has never changed she's been the same color sence we have had her, a year and a half. she has no problems and never had any, loves to eat what ever we give her. veggies, worms, ckricks, she gose to the bathroom everyday and has her baths everyday. thank u so much friends

IMG03772.jpg

IMG03768.jpg

IMG03776.jpg

IMG03766.jpg

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Oh she is beautiful ! Does she by chance have clear nails ?
This is her natural coloring. When outside, she will "brighten" up due to the great natural uvb she gets, and when she darkens, she is absorbing heat.
Thanks for sharing !
Janie :D

milly4lyf

Original Poster
yes her nails are very clear, thank u so much janie, u are so sweet. i see u alot on here u are so helpful. take care hope to talk again soon, hugs

spyder79

Extreme Poster
(i unfortunately cant see the pics on a miliary computer but) she is probably a hypo pastel or something of that nature. the clear nails is a trait of a hypomalenistic dragon (means lack of brown/black coloring).

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
I appreciate that, Milly. I do try to stay on top of the current information, so to impart to others seeking it. I'm no expert, but in love with these terrible snuggly critters !
Oh there is my buddy ! Brian !
Janie :D

milly4lyf

Original Poster
thank u so much spyder79 i'm glad to know that. wow u are in the miliary, good 4 u, thank 4 all u do to keep us safe. thanks again and take care, a big saloot to u..

milly4lyf

Original Poster
aw, thank u so much BeardedDad, your babys are so cute, i never know beardies are so smart and loving, they really are so precious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom