Why hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogdorpheus

Juvie Member
Hey all, I've been an avid stalker of these forums for the past month or so, tons of great info, extremely helpful. Just recently adopted a 7-8 month old female BD from a friend of mine's sister (friend got it for her sister as a present, turns out she didn't have the motivation to give it the time she deserved). She was a bit ornery when I brought her home but she seems to be warming up to me (as I said she got little attention at her previous home so wasn't handled much... that is changing).

I'd been considering creating an account here and joining in for a while now, then Kitty (my dragon) ran across my keyboard as I was browsing the forums, and her random steps across just so happened to hit keys that actually brought me to the create user name screen so I kinda took it as a sign (she then decided my computer was a good place to poop, but that's another story for another time :? ).

So anyways Hi, and I have noticed people are avid about pictures so I'll figure that out soon I suppose and introduce Kitty asap!

I'm new to the site too!! and my husband and I just bought our first beardie, and I can't wait to get more!! Kitty is lucky you adopted her..I'm glad she'll get the love and attentions he deserves.

Also to post pictures you upload your pictures to photobucket (you need to create an account) and than use the url to copy and paste in your post hit submit and it should be there!! I hope that helped!! I hope you can understand that!

Welcome!! Can't wait to see pics of Kitty!!

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
hello! I'm Jordan! My beardies are Phoenix ( who will be a year old soon) and my newest addition is Juuji, she is on her way to me now! lol! yes we love pictures and if you have any questions please feel free to ask!![/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom