Whoo Hoo! I can see and feel little egg bumps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmatt

We are so excited! I noticed her lumpy belly when I came home from work. I gently picked her up and I can feel them too.

She is very hungry but not much interested in greens, only crix, roaches and worms. She has always eaten veggies well. Is it normal for her to be less intetrested in her greens?

these will be such awesome babies. Dad is a pretty pale yellow and mom is brighter yellow with lavender bars. They have the sweetest personalities too.

Hurray! Lay box and incubator are at the ready. Time to start buying UVB bulbs and housing for the little guys! :blob5: :blob8: :D :blob5: :blob8: :lol:

carmallarm

Hatchling Member
Hooray for baby Beardies!!!

It sounds like your female is having pregnancy cravings. Just be happy she isn't waking you up in the middle of the night for pickle-flavored ice cream. :lol:

Good luck with everything!! btw, could you post some pics of the parents-to-be?

Dmatt

Original Poster
Here are the pics of the parents.
Siren is my female. The pic doesn't do her yellow justice.

The second pic is Quetzal. He is a real sweetie

093.jpg

092.jpg

carmallarm

Hatchling Member
Wow, Siren's belly does look pretty big! I like how the yellow goes all the way down her arms. My Sunny has a gorgeous yellow head, and some of her side scales are yellow, too, but that's all.

Quetzal's arms look pretty hefty. Does he lift weights? :wink:

Both of your Beardies look gorgous. How did you think of such inventive names? Also, Quetzal's eyes look like an interesting shade of amber/red (?) I see what you mean about the colors, btw. Getting the lighting to show off their colors to the greatest advantage is very tricky. The best thing to do is try to get natural light. I don't know about you, but it's getting pretty cold here in the Northeast, and taking my babies outside for a photo shoot probably isn't a good idea right now.

Keep us posted about the eggs! I'd love to know how many Siren lays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sohaiko
Top Bottom