Who makes a good enclosure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Right now, I've got one baby in a 40 gal next to a 40 gal that will have a baby in it soon. 40 gal is a great size for a baby but they outgrow them quick under correct lighting and adequate feeding. They are on a table that is 72" long. I would like to get two stackable cages 72" in length, 18-24" width and probably 24" in heigth that is easy to mount a basking light and a t5 fixture in. No big material preference, functionality is my main goal. I prefer to have sliding glass/plexiglass doors. My alternative is order two 135 gal glass tanks and buy a second table but I am not liking that Idea. Ive got a cage on the way from apcages.com, just a 36x24x24 with two basking vents but i am under the impression that the bulb sits on top of the cage. I need an enclosure that I could order with fixtures inside, that are easy to mount to , or that have some kind of housing that would hold a light fixture in place. Ideally, I would like to stay 400 or under per cage, but I am open to all options.

The best responses are those that come from personal experience and with pics! Thanks again!

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
43538-5162789468.jpg

this is the current setup, i know the table looks A little on the weak side but it is steel reinforced on the underside. and if need be, i would be willing to purchase a new table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom