Who ever said being me was easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is all the food gone??
moreplease3ryuu.jpg

You'd never believe he eats like a pig...
moreplease2ryuu.jpg

Ma bear... now go away...
ryuubear1-1.jpg

I have a few pictures of him being his normal bratty self with the camera. I just need to get them off the card. He got mad when the strap whopped him on the head, and proceeded to hiss at me when I was trying to get a decent face shot. Hilarious pictures.

I wish my cell phone took better pictures, he has a beautiful lemon color to him now. It's hard to imagine this was him just four months ago!
ryuu.jpg

He looks so much healthier! Not to mention bigger :blob8:

kiara

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
he was less amused that I took a picture of him hanging off the log, than with the bear. He wasn't tickled, but not puffy and mad :lol:

kiara

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
A guy at the local pet store apparently thinks Ryuu is a girl... we went on a field trip today so we could find out if she was a he or a she.

Explains the crankiness :mrgreen:
ryuuhissing.jpg

And she's a citrus
ryuubasking.jpg

And hates car rides :lol:

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
gulfbrzdawn":b5516 said:
What a sweet looking boy! He does not look too happy that you took that pic of him with his teddy :lol:

Really one of my bearded dragon Larry always looks like that he always has this grumpy look to him. ALso he head bobs so much I am thinking of changing his name to bobby since he is always so bobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom