Who are you guys ordering Crickets from these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor's Mom

Sub-Adult Member
I need to place an order. I have been getting them locally through an exotics shop but I missed the deadline this week and can't wait till next week. I used to use Premium Crickets but have heard they have went downhill recently. Who is good with healthy crickets and a quick turn around these days?

ScooterBlenny

Hatchling Member
I've been using Ghann's, but I missed the deadline this week and put in an order to Premium Crickets this morning. Give Ghann's a try, they're considerably cheaper than Premium.

lukenukem83

I get mine from a local reptile store. they do a great job gut-loading the crickets and have a great deal at 3.8 cents a piece!

klak1212

When i used to use crickets i would get them from a local pet store also, would order 500 at a time and all of them would be alive, and i could keep them for a long time. My cricket container is homemade and allows ventilation from all sides, except bottom of course, this allows the smell to not be present. The reason for most of cricket deaths is the toxins they release when they die (that smell you get when opening the container), so i put screens on all sides and have had no die offs. But now i use Silkworms, and ive got 250 hatchlings, and 3 cocoons right now, going to have moths soon, which means eggs! Will only have to buy food soon, gonna breed my silkies from now on.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Owner of Max":f4f64 said:
http://www.southerncricket.com/

I believe they have the best quality and best price around!

How much are their shipping charges? There's no record of that online.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Mistyck":2e199 said:
Owner of Max":2e199 said:
http://www.southerncricket.com/

I believe they have the best quality and best price around!

How much are their shipping charges? There's no record of that online.

You know, I would think about trying them, but they don't answer their phone, and they don't respond to emails. Kind of hard to get my business when you don't have a way for your customers to get a hold of you... :?

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
I have been getting mine from Premium Crickets, I don't see anything wrong with mine. They are reasonable, and they carry Phoenix Worms, so I can get both in one order.. Their cricket prices plus delivery are nearly the same, give or take a few cents, as lllreptile. I like LLLReptile, a lot. Their supplies are the cheapest I've found. If they carried PW's, I'd order from them instead. Oh, their customer services rocks, too. So, I guess I'm suggesting lllreptile, then premium crix... :)
... I should go to bed now..

Paradon

Sub-Adult Member
I buy in bulk from the pet-store near my house which sell them for 3 cents each if you buy them in bulk from them. Which is a pretty good price.

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
Paradon":f94e1 said:
I buy in bulk from the pet-store near my house which sell them for 3 cents each if you buy them in bulk from them. Which is a pretty good price.

That's a great price, I'm jealous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sohaiko
Top Bottom