White head

ivysul

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
My beardie’s head is white compared to the rest of her body, and I’m a bit worried bc this hasn’t happened before. I did read online that it could be shedding, she was shedding recently and stopped a few days ago (her back/legs) her head hasn’t shed so maybe it’s white due to shedding?
Her behavior hasn’t changed much she’s just been lazier. She also eats so freaking much I need to put her on a diet lol
741BD179-DA5B-4C46-BF92-DBAF7886368D.jpeg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My beardie’s head is white compared to the rest of her body, and I’m a bit worried bc this hasn’t happened before. I did read online that it could be shedding, she was shedding recently and stopped a few days ago (her back/legs) her head hasn’t shed so maybe it’s white due to shedding?
Her behavior hasn’t changed much she’s just been lazier. She also eats so freaking much I need to put her on a diet lol
View attachment 76043
Shes going into shed

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
definitely shed. sir henry starts out looking a little waxy, then turns completely ghost white like that before going back to a more normal color and finally shedding. a friend of ours that was watching him once posted a picture of him looking ghosty and someone asked if he was an albino!

ivysul

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
definitely shed. sir henry starts out looking a little waxy, then turns completely ghost white like that before going back to a more normal color and finally shedding. a friend of ours that was watching him once posted a picture of him looking ghosty and someone asked if he was an albino!
HAHA an albino!

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom