Which thermostat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beckio

Hi I'm looking for the right thermostat, I've looke at the Habistat digital thermostat with timer, is this ok for a light bulb as the heat source rather than a CHE ?

If anyone can recommend me the right thermostat for a light bulb that would be great as I'm scared I buy the wrong one and it breaks! Thanks

Edit: I preferably want one that reduces or increases the watt of the bulb to get the right temperature rather than switching it on and off, thanks

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I use a herpstat2 and it works pretty well. One outlet controls a heat projector over the cool side and the other controls the basking light. I found the ZooMed bulb buzzes when it dims but a GE PAR38 halogen works quite well. It dims to stay within a programmed zone and it can simulate sunrise and sunset by gently raising / lowering the output over a set amount of time. There are other good options out there too, but that is my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mei mei
Top Bottom