Which of you did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic

Juvie Member
OK, one of you out there let your beardie talk to my Houdini. Well, Houdini was very upset to find out most dragons are getting roaches, while he's still getting crickets. He wouldn't eat for over a week, I was clueless. Decided to give roaches a try, (thanks 1happymommy for the trade!) and Houdini ate them up pronto! I have ordered my (actually Houdini's, but I'm the puppet here) roach breeding kit. I got the 400 mixed and 10 breeder pair from the roach guy, so I better be all ready to go! :wink:

Oh, and whoever let their beardie talk to Houdini, give me some heads up next time, OK? I was freaked that he wasn't eating!!! :mrgreen:

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Sometimes a change is good :D

Mine go from crix to supers to crix to supers and this summer will have Dubias to put in the mix.

Jeff

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Whoever did it don't talk to Scorch cause roaches are the one feeder we haven't done yet. I must say even though I am not a girly girl roaches make me squirm. Large crix make my skin crawl enough and the hubby would probably think I lost my mind if I bought roaches. So please...shhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom