Wait whats that??
WheresSheeva6.jpg

WheresSheeva7.jpg

Omg There she is!!!!
WheresSheeva8.jpg

oops! i woke you xD sorry babes,

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
LOL!!! Was she surfing the web as well??

She does look quite annoyed in the last pic, as if she were saying, 'Oy, human, did you have to wake me up?!'

This happened to me about a month ago.... Only, the cat was locked in the viv as well. :shock:

-- Jacqui

BeardieUK92

Original Poster
jacqui778":6a4f5 said:
This happened to me about a month ago.... Only, the cat was locked in the viv as well. :shock:

Ahahaha, sounds like a fun time to walk in the room

Lol she slept in my bed for 3 hours! i kicked her out eventually because i wanted my bed back xD Roflmao,!

bdgal

Hatchling Member
That is way too cute! Does she have access to free roam (get out of her cage by herself?) Too cute!!

jacqui778":5610c said:
This happened to me about a month ago.... Only, the cat was locked in the viv as well.

OMG! Did you take a pic! That must have been an amazing site to see!!! I bet you the cat was NOT impressed!!

BeardieUK92

Original Poster
When i get my Big viv in my living room, im hoping to get a ramp for her so while im in i cna just open up her door and she can just do what she wants and wander back in when she feels like it lol :)

ronni1221

Juvie Member
Sleeping beardies are so adorable, aren't they?! Making me giddy just thinking about Brutus last night, sleeping on me while I watched TV. Sheeva is soooooooo cute! :love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom