Where's Evie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

utahraptr

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
puppytoes72":6305d said:
She is so sweet :D Can you please post a pic of her with her frill showing? Also I was wondering...does she run using only her back legs?
Keep the pics coming! :mrgreen:

I got pics of her frill for you :) She just went through a full body shed and another frill shed. The frill sheds are fun (for me, not her), as both the back and underside shed and itch - so she semi and full-frills a lot when she's shedding, trying to loosen up the shed. The full ones are hard to get, she'll full frill for a few seconds. The semi ones though, she'll sit there with her frill halfway open long enough for me to get some pics in.

First a face shot
DSCF2138.jpg

Here is the backside of her frill, note the shed
DSCF2140.jpg

DSCF2142.jpg

DSCF2144.jpg

And the front side
Pre-frill
DSCF2146.jpg

And semi frill
DSCF2148.jpg

And for comparison, the colors of her frill with no flash
DSCF2147.jpg

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Thank you sooo much for posting the pics,that is so cool :blob5: She has the sweetest face!! :D That looks like a huge you have for her :shock: What size is it? Frilled Dragons need height huh?

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures of Evie up the Christmas tree as well as her in semi-frill. I've been enjoying her pictures since she was little, she sure is funny :lol: and she sure has grown alot :shock: It's hard to imagine how you'd get her down from a 7ft tree when she looks so comfortable. It was really nice of you to take down the star so she could replace it :laughhard: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVIE AND MERLIN, from Sweetie, Lonzo, Issy and our new baby Ruby. :love5: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kpurlett
Top Bottom