Where to buy Superworms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peera

Sub-Adult Member
Alright, I've been feeding roaches for some time now, so I've been totally out of the feeder loop. Since my old man came out of brumation this spring, it has pained me to see that he is pretty much incapable of hunting down roaches unless I strip down his tank and leave him to it for half and hour or so, even for just a few. I think it's a combined strength and eyesight struggle for him. He can see there's something moving, but can't figure out exactly where it is, and can't move fast enough to catch it once he's got a fix on where it used to be. He's also been falling off his (thankfully low) branches and struggling to get back up. I've been breaking down and buying him supers at the store because they stay in his food bowl, so there's only so far they can run, and the odds are in his favor.... ANYHOW, the point of all that is that the pet store is expensive, so I'd rather order online. The 2 sites I would automatically think to use- Ghann's & Fluker's- both have empty superworm sections. Where do you/have you ordered from and had positive experiences with? PLEASE do not suggest LLLreptiles, I have dealt with them in the past and will not do so again ever. Also, he won't eat phoenix worms if you paid him in dandelions (lol), so those are not an option.
Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rollerboy
Top Bottom