where can I buy a high quality beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

19nick93

Hatchling Member
Where can I order a juvie/baby beardie with really good genes? I see a lot of people with exotic looking beardies and I'd like to get one too. Preferably a red one. If someone could point me in the right direction that'd be awesome!

BlueMorpho

Juvie Member
Personally, I'd suggest waiting before getting a new dragon, especially another baby.
Kratos is young and you're still at the beginning of learning Beardie care. It's a lot more work to care for two dragons, especially babies. They eat lots more and cost more because of that, two expensive set ups, plus you have to keep an eye out for health problems. Some problems, like bacteria, parasites, and fungus, are contagious, and are an even bigger risk to babies.

I can definitely understand wanting another dragon, and having two is wonderful!! But it's a lot more time, effort, and money, too.

This is only my opinion, but I would wait at least a few month and keep researching and focussing on the one you have for now.
It'll also give you time to look at different breeders, morphs, and such, as well as enjoy Kratos' little days (cuz those are gone in the blink of an eye!)

Best of luck no matter what you choose to do!

19nick93

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks DragonKeepers! I am definitely going to use that website in the future. Those are some beauties! Bluemorpho, yes I agree with you completely, that would get very pricey. I wont get another one until Kratos is fully grown, then I'll use his old viv for a new baby. I just wanted to ask in advanced since they grow so quickly, and I like browsing exotic Beardies =]

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Tell me about it. I have a full complement of dragons currently, but I do love to have a good browse - I don't need to buy to enjoy lookin'. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom