where are some good breeders near edmonton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know when you're planning on your guy, but...

ERAS has a show/sale coming up for October 2nd and 3rd at the Sands Hotel on Fort Road. There's usually a few vendors that show up that have dragons. I think there were 4 this spring. It's where I picked up my guy.

codyjones47

Original Poster
thanks i was just trying to find the closest breeder because i just don't feel confident in buying from the pet store i was there today and the guy there was a looney he said they live thirty years and i had to correct him and almost every dragon they had had somthing wrong with it

paperplanes

Juvie Member
polardragon":3pvzvlsv said:
Don't know when you're planning on your guy, but...

ERAS has a show/sale coming up for October 2nd and 3rd at the Sands Hotel on Fort Road. There's usually a few vendors that show up that have dragons. I think there were 4 this spring. It's where I picked up my guy.

october of 2010?

yup

Sands Hotel
12340 Ft. Road
Edmonton, AB

There's also one in Red Deer next weekend (28-29) and here are the details for that:

Western Canadian Reptile Expo
Saturday August 28 2010 – Sunday August 29, 2010
10-5 both days
Parkland Pavilion at the Westerner Park, Red Deer, AB
4847A 19 Street,
Red Deer, AB T4R 2N7
http://www.edmontonreptiles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16202

don't know what will be there, as I haven't been to that one, nor am I going to this one

paperplanes

Juvie Member
Hmm. ill be sure to go to the one at the Sands.. it kind of looks shady though so im not sure about the whole thing lol.

Red deer would be nice if i had a vehicle.

codyjones47

Original Poster
ya im not shure if ill be going to the red deer one because im only 13 and my parents work alot but i might get a beardie shiped from west coast dragons and if anyone is looking for leatherbacks they said they hope to have them some time in october

paperplanes":1g30k82a said:
is it an expo at the sands?

Yep

More of a show/sale. Could call it a sale :p It's run by ERAS (Edmonton Reptile & Amphibian Society) It's was packed when I was there. The majority of what was there in the spring was snakes. Lots and lots of snakes. A few chams and geckos. Not sure what'll be there in the fall though :/ Definitely a cool place to just even browse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom