When your feeders arrive in the mail..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDMom22

Juvie Member
Worms especially... how are they packaged usually?

Ive always got my superworms in the box just loosely w/ lil screen doors and a note saying "live food" I ordered from someplace else and my superworms were in a bag w/ TONS of shredded newspaper.. (talk about a mess!)

So, i began to wonder... how are yours usually shipped to you?

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
I've purchased supers from a couple of different places and have always received them in a box.
The bag does sound like a nightmare, for sure!

BDMom22

Juvie Member
Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":46bc8 said:
I've purchased supers from a couple of different places and have always received them in a box.
The bag does sound like a nightmare, for sure!

Do you mean loosly in a box, or just like, on egg cartons?

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Ive gotten them in a box with the newspaper in their with the worms all around the newspaper. It is a pain in the butt!

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
I get mine from Mulberry Farms. They come in a snake type bag that is loaded with carrots and newspaper. It is a pain to get them all out, but I LOVE Mulberry Farms so I don't mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom