When their face says it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
We all know beardies have expressive faces. I snapped this pic a few days ago, and really, her face perfectly matches what happened - she tried to jump from couch to tank, missed, landed on top of the yoga mat, then decided she might as well sit there for an hour until I finally found her and rescued her.

Anyone else have good beardie face pics? :)

2012-09-28182457.jpg

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
I found her sleeping like this when I got home late one night. I wasn't home to tuck her in, and the light in the living room was shining directly in her cage..
578587_389645787771785_230671041_n.jpg

I took a close up and she gave me this evil eye,"enough with the camera lady, now tuck me in and turn off that god awful light!!"
534439_389646357771728_1892733881_n.jpg

I love this thread, it's a great idea... The picture of Sully is awesome. She looks so pathetic and sweet, help me Mama!!

-Kaleen

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Lol, that pic is great! That hole isn't quite big enough to hide her head in :D

Oh yes poor Scully...when I found her instead of rescuing her I left to go get my camera, lol!

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
These face pics are priceless. :D I have one.
This is Nim when I stopped him from licking a dried bird dropping. It's a bit blurrry though.
"What momma? I wasn't doing nothin'."
P9160016_zps275dae1a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom